Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Lauren Cox is wearing a dark arm band, that I am guessing is protecting her insulin pod or maybe her glucose monitor. I have seen her wearing a white one in other games. Does she wear a home and an away arm band?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
As if Baylor didn’t have enough proven weapons, Ursin has broken out in the last two games. First when she started vs Tech in place of the injured Landrum, now today getting extended minutes when Landrum is having a bad game. Surely 17 is a career high for her?

Reaction Score
Cox is a player whose contributions go far beyond what you see in a box score. Her abilities defensively and passing out of the high post are enormous. Her blocks are down a bit this year because teams have stopped challenging her at all. Pretty much total denial of the paint. She is also the floor general, and always makes sure her teammates know what is going on and where they need to be. Just needs to add a little more touch to her shot around the rim.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
I think Moon playing so well may make Juicy feel a lot better. And by that I mean that Landrum wants to play so she keeps her starting position. She would hate to lose her starting position because the Moon shined so brightly when Juicy was injured

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Moon ursin is beating Texas all by herself
Moon was averaging 3.9 ppg coming in. She's shooting .512 overall and .500 from the arc, but .333 from the line. Really??

Reaction Score
Moon came out of the gate fast in nonconference, but her production tailed off a bit in the last month or so, and it kinda looked like she lost confidence in her shot. Clearly confidence issues are behind her. Last year, I thought she would eventually develop into a solid role player, but she looks all-conference tonight. She is one of the best athletes I've ever seen in the women's game, just needed time to let the game slow down and work on her outside shot.

Reaction Score
Pre game handshake lol
IMG_20190204_192406.jpg

Reaction Score
Aston has the talent to match, its the coaching that’s not up to speed
Wrong. We do not have the talent to match. Just look at the shooting percentages. Aston has her strengths and weaknesses, but this loss will not be because of Karen Aston. We don't have any real shooters this year. A couple of our best lost to injury, a couple of recruits that didn't work out, and this is what we have left. T

Reaction Score
Wrong. We do not have the talent to match. Just look at the shooting percentages. Aston has her strengths and weaknesses, but this loss will not be because of Karen Aston. We don't have any real shooters this year. A couple of our best lost to injury, a couple of recruits that didn't work out, and this is what we have left. T
.... Baylor doesn't have great shooters either except for Landrum, just all around good guards. You shot 7/10 from 3 in the first half. Williams is a good shooter.
To me what separates these teams are offensive confidence and game planning. That's Aston to me. Her offense breaks down as games go on, as players look more lost on court the more they have to run the game themselves. That's how she's like Warlick--to me Aston's teams have been poor offensively. But at least she can get better defense out of her teams than Warlick.

Reaction Score
Aston has the talent to match, its the coaching that’s not up to speed
Wrong. How can you say we have the talent to match? We don't have the size, we have few natural shooters. We lost our best guard and our most promising post player to injury. These things are not Karen Aston's fault. We can beat some people, but not likely to beat Baylor.

Reaction Score
Surprised TX has come back. But they needed to have more fouls so they could be doing Hack-alani now.

Reaction Score
Surprised TX has come back. But they needed to have more fouls so they could be doing Hack-alani now.

OH actually Brown is very good on FTs (76%). But Didi Richards is ony 50%

Reaction Score
Wrong. How can you say we have the talent to match? We don't have the size, we have few natural shooters. We lost our best guard and our most promising post player to injury. These things are not Karen Aston's fault. We can beat some people, but not likely to beat Baylor.
Texas absolutely does have the talent to match. Who is the most promising center? Prince? A freshman? Baylor doesn’t have shooters either. They don’t even have a pure point guard in the lineup. There are other players on the roster that can make up for Higgs.

Reaction Score
When you're done by 6 with less than 90 seconds to go and you use almost all the shot clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom