B1G | Page 22 | The Boneyard

B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Speaking as a Uconn pharmacist, we are batshit insane. The ones who work at the CVS drug factory...even more so.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Another batspit UConn drug dealer here! A CVS er as well.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Another batspit UConn drug dealer here! A CVS er as well.

I make drugs. Can I join?

Actually, I used to be a Pharm Tech for CVS back in the day, so I'm hoping that gets me in the club. I can count by fives with a spatula and I always ask for a second count on a control drug...:D

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
CVS tech to meth lab cook....classic.

Isn't that how it always ends up?

Truthfully, I'm in pharmaceutical discovery, so it's all legal and stuff...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i droped out of hs and i know chemistry, can i join? #B1GKITCHEN

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the perfect ending to all this:

b10+uva and uconn
b12+fsu/miami/gt/clem/ncst/vt
sec+unc and duke
pac+byu/bsu/sdsu/unr
acc=bc/wake/cuse/pitt/lville + temple/cincy/army/navy
be=usf/ucf/uab/gst/smiss/tulane/uh/smu/memphis/ecu/arkst/marsh.....

H

Huskieforlife

the perfect ending to all this:

b10+uva and uconn
b12+fsu/miami/gt/clem/ncst/vt
sec+unc and duke
pac+byu/bsu/sdsu/unr
acc=bc/wake/cuse/pitt/lville + temple/cincy/army/navy
be=usf/ucf/uab/gst/smiss/tulane/uh/smu/memphis/ecu/arkst/marsh.....
Can I personally appoint hfd to AD. To make this •••• happen?!

Reaction Score
herbst was in nyc today.

since she didnt participatee onnthe panel w/ neb and wake pres's, and emmert, maybe she'll pop up tomorrow (thurs) when delany is going to speak...

pj

Reaction Score
Very disappointing if the B1G prefers GTech to us for spot 16. On the one hand they're a bigger football name, but in a northern conference they'd lose fan support to UGa, whereas we would grow big-time in the B1G.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
so...from the wvu board

Posted: Today 9:40 PM
Gator bowl association leader on jax radio

Said unc duke to sec
Uva gt to the big 10
Fsu clemson miami vt and others to the big 12

So the Gator Bowl association leader said that these changes ARE going to happen, or he believes they SHOULD happen? Jacksonville radio is a better source than MHVer, I suppose, but for the life of me I just don't understand all this Ga Tech to B1G talk, and the Duke to the SEC would be equally puzzling. Who the hell knows anymore...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
gtech fits the b10 in some ways and doesn't in others. its a tough call as i really dont know or care enough about them to really know whats going on.

duke to the sec with unc is a perfect add for the sec. u have to view it from a sec perspective. they have great fball and unc would be a quality add. duke with unc makes bball a major league only 2nd to the b10. the sec is doing a network, they are going to charge high amounts to cable boxes in states that sec has teams in. the way to ge tthe most boxes to pay for it is great market penetration. thats where duke come in. they may not be a fball power but they turn on millions of boxes in the winter. to another degree, uconn bball will turn on millions of boxes for the b10 and pay good fees doing so. its about access to cable boxes and how many u can get to pay for the network.

So I can't even come up with one single way in which Ga Tech fits the B1G. Literally not one. Academics? I guess, since they are ranked #36 by USNews, but UVA and UNC are both higher on the list (as is Duke). I just don't get it. Way too far south. Way too small a fanbase. Way too....not B1G, I would think.

As for Duke to the SEC, it would make marginal sense for either side monetarily, but here again, does Duke really want to be in the SEC??? In the ACC, they have to feel like they are part of a two headed Carolinian monster that runs that conference. In the SEC, they become just Duke. I would think that they don't move until the ACC truly falls apart, even if UNC desired to leave.

The more I think about these things, the more I start to lose my marbles...:confused:

Reaction Score
When Kramer said we SEC potential as a fanbase, he was correct. Never thought I'd see this day.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
What about politicians? Hoos and Gobblers and Heels and Pack are joined at hip now. The rebel legislatures will not split these schools to separate conferences.

Reaction Score
Here you go. We are a lock, ahead of Virginia. The Chicago Tribune is the most well connected newspaper in the Midwest. This is from 2 years ago too.

http://voices.yahoo.com/big-ten-expansion-notre-dame-rutgers-missouri-syracuse-5865694.html?cat=14

We are a lock. Just a matter of when it actually happens.

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/...1-big-ten-other-conference-expansion-592.html

We have the least votes there. Less than Cincinnati and Duke. Lobbying needs to be done.

You guys can thank me with a season ticket in football. Would be very nice. The ones who helped me this past season, thank you very much. I will cherish those memories forever. Hopefully. We're going to the B1G. We were supposed to get in ahead of Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom