B1G | Page 11 | The Boneyard

B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I am sure she understands. lol
I've seen many of her posts regarding things like this! If she saw this thread she would probably would have posted a couple of coed pictures herself.

Reaction Score
I've seen many of her posts regarding things like this! If she saw this thread she would probably would have posted a couple of coed pictures herself.
We can always post this thread on B1G message boards to flatter their ladies and get more pictures. lol (God, please forgive me!)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
We can always post this thread on B1G message boards to flatter their ladies and get more pictures. lol (God, please forgive me!)
I bet G-D has seen more from these women than we have and could tells us a thing or two about them we would never guess! Fortunately for them he has a privacy clause!

Anyways great idea if only to get the fan base in the B!G schools to realize that UConn is not a stodgy school! And if pics come our way I don't think we should turn them away. Do you?

Reaction Score
I bet G-D has seen more from these women than we have and could tells us a thing or two about them we would never guess! Fortunately for them he has a privacy clause!

Anyways great idea if only to get the fan base in the B!G schools to realize that UConn is not a stodgy school! And if pics come our way I don't think we should turn them away. Do you?
Dude, I was hanging around babes at school. Forget the pics!

Reaction Score
On second thought, since that was a while ago, bring on the pics! lol

Reaction Score
Not as good as others, step it up please.

Better?

minnesgold_display_image.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
ACC source privately indicated concern GT and Syracuse may be targets because they are traditional ND rivals. Irish always involved.

20mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Are you hearing the same on the Syracuse side that we are in (old school) ACC country @SIPeteThamel ?

22mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
@DeanBuchan @GTAthletics Not as happy now...

34mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
@GSwaim had 1/3 right. Swofford floored by Syracuse reversal 1 day after pushing for Ville. KU being considered all along, hand forced.

39mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
We will miss @GeorgiaTechCFB!

43mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Swofford currently in powwow with Wellman among others

45mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Clarifying, ACC KU talks are preliminary. B1G talks w Georgia Tech are advanced. Syracuse talks early but real (think contiguous states)

1hThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Full report coming,but told B1G in hard pursuit of GT & Syracuse-ACC,not B1G lking at Kansas for quick response. #neverends

lol, it is now official that the acc is a joke and every signle school wants nothing to do with it. when wake forest fans start twitters and start pumping stuff the game is over.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
securedownload.jpg

dont act like we dont belong in the b10 with these hot lady pics. we can play ball in the b10 any day when it comes to tna

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i think the strategy on susans part to not be the team going to the acc that broke the acc for good was brilliant. considering all of the bad pr uconn has right now, this would have just been deadly to uconn. let lville get a bit of it and the acc blow up with uconn not involved.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
YOU like hats don't you? Very similar pose to your avatar.

i think its more of the girl hiding face for the pic i posted. the one in my avi has a uconn hat on at the foam mash which is why i like it

Reaction Score
Big improvement but there's still better!

Since we are older than college students, how about some fine photography of female college presidents. (Wink, wink.)

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
ACC source privately indicated concern GT and Syracuse may be targets because they are traditional ND rivals. Irish always involved.

20mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Are you hearing the same on the Syracuse side that we are in (old school) ACC country @SIPeteThamel ?

22mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
@DeanBuchan @GTAthletics Not as happy now...

34mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
@GSwaim had 1/3 right. Swofford floored by Syracuse reversal 1 day after pushing for Ville. KU being considered all along, hand forced.

39mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
We will miss @GeorgiaTechCFB!

43mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Swofford currently in powwow with Wellman among others

45mThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Clarifying, ACC KU talks are preliminary. B1G talks w Georgia Tech are advanced. Syracuse talks early but real (think contiguous states)

1hThe Deacon Report@TheDeaconReport
Full report coming,but told B1G in hard pursuit of GT & Syracuse-ACC,not B1G lking at Kansas for quick response. #neverends

lol, it is now official that the acc is a joke and every signle school wants nothing to do with it. when wake forest fans start twitters and start pumping stuff the game is over.

So this is what I don't understand about those tweets: in one tweet, the person says, "think contiguous states", and in the very next tweet, the person says, "B1G in hard pursuit of GT..." It leads me to believe that most people don't know $#it about $#it, and we are all along for the ride until it ends...

Reaction Score
Seriously seriously doubt the GT to B1G rumor will ever happen. I wouldn't doubt floating GT is a ploy to get others to jump.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
So this is what I don't understand about those tweets: in one tweet, the person says, "think contiguous states", and in the very next tweet, the person says, "B1G in hard pursuit of GT..." It leads me to believe that most people don't know $#it about $#it, and we are all along for the ride until it ends...

yup its a wake fan. my point was the acc is so pr wise right now that everyone and there mother wants out and u see stupid things like this wrote.

Reaction Score
So, I guess when I post Syracuse to B1G was a real possibility, I am crazy.

When others start reporting it a few days later, it's suddenly not so crazy...

Reaction Score
i could take 75% of this board to the house education wise, i just dont give a ****
That puts you at about a 6th grade learning level Dan, I had you in the 95th percentile of this board at least (I'm only in the 50th). Aim higher and B1GHarder

Reaction Score
Current GT rumors are for one purpose: trying to smoke out UVA.

Problem is, I don't see them budging yet.

As I posted previously, IMO we need UVA to agree to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom