B1G | Page 9 | The Boneyard

B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
We need someone who can type competently (HFD, you stay out) to invade their message boards! Pronto!

i could take 75% of this board to the house education wise, i just dont give a

Reaction Score
i could take 75% of this board to the house education wise, i just dont give a ****
Well, if you're going to sell what we have to other fanbases in the B1G, you're going to have to use the shift key and leave out street talk. They're snobs.

Reaction Score
i could take 75% of this board to the house education wise, i just dont give a ****
75%? I think your selling yourself short. I'm basing this on how far ahead of the pack you've been on the expansion stuff. Genius level. ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
75%? I think your selling yourself short. I'm basing this on how far ahead of the pack you've been on the expansion stuff. Genius level. ;)

well i expect blaw could take my assets at any time and carl could school me on history. butchy is way more street smart then me and fishy is actually greg geraldos dead corspe. but i am 10 steps ahead of whaler so i got that going for me...

note to whaler-twas a joke

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have another interesting one for u guys. there is a small firm in nj where some guy is a sports agent for fball players. has a nice little business going it seems. anyway days ago he said uconn should say no to the acc and wait to be #16 in the b10. just so u dont think i'm the only 1.....

Reaction Score
i have another interesting one for u guys. there is a small firm in nj where some guy is a sports agent for fball players. has a nice little business going it seems. anyway days ago he said uconn should say no to the acc and wait to be #16 in the b10. just so u dont think i'm the only 1.....
There's plenty of people who think it's possible, even in B1G territory or amongst B1G alumni. I've learned many people are very quick to deny even the simplest facts when it is right in their faces. So be it.

Reaction Score
Had a dream last night, it was so absurd. Yet as I sit here and eat my breakfast, i think it is just crazy enough to work: B1g takes gt, UVA unc wake, duke, uconn. All research universities, and wake/duke keep unc from the sec. Two divisions of ten, old and new ( not sure how Nebraska would feel about that ).

On paper that looks pretty fuchjin crazy. Never mind.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Had a dream last night, it was so absurd. Yet as I sit here and eat my breakfast, i think it is just crazy enough to work: B1g takes gt, UVA unc wake, duke, uconn. All research universities, and wake/duke keep unc from the sec. Two divisions of ten, old and new ( not sure how Nebraska would feel about that ).

On paper that looks pretty fuchjin crazy. Never mind.
Go back to sleep until it happens!

Reaction Score
michigan_girls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members