August recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

August recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Morgan Valley following 2023 G/W Mikaylah Williams from Louisiana on Instagram.

Williams is ranked 3rd at ESPN, 10th at ASGR, and is on PN's watchlist. She has recently been called possibly the best player in the '23 class by a couple of PBR's evaluators.

Thanks to Stoli for the tip.
Barker must feel like the odd player out on the 3x3 team……

Reaction Score

Williams is ranked 3rd at ESPN, 10th at ASGR, and is on PN's watchlist. She has recently been called possibly the best player in the '23 class by a couple of PBR's evaluators.

I had previously read that she was more into softball and had even verbally committed to a smaller college for it. But it looks like that interest may have changed and if so, she's definitely worth going after.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

This is the news I been waiting to hear for months now. Mikayla Williams is the best defender in this class she would do extremely well at UCONN!

happy day .gif

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
So what we need is for Ayanna to work her magic on both Rice and Williams during the 3x3 tourney.
I would imagine Kim Mulkey will be all over this recruit.
Mikayla Williams was on my original wish list for this class until @BobbyJ mentioned that she a dual sport athlete and might be looking to play both in college. That would tend to favor a schools like Arizona or LSU or many other SEC or PAC schools.
I'm glad to see UCONN expressing interest. Williams could be that UCONN dawg you been asking for.

Reaction Score
c/o 2023 Jordy Griggs anticipating a HUGE Junior season and she is highly interested in UCONN but since the departure of Lister not sure if she has fallen off the radar. Lister was heavily recruiting her before she left. thoughts? @jordybeballin

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
c/o 2023 Jordy Griggs anticipating a HUGE Junior season and she is highly interested in UCONN but since the departure of Lister not sure if she has fallen off the radar. Lister was heavily recruiting her before she left. thoughts? @jordybeballin

Jasmine has been gone from the program for close to 20 months now. Griggs is a highly ranked player but if UCONN has not reciprocated her interest in 20 months it is probably not in the cards. In the 23 class UCONN recently offered Booker and Toomey which is probably yet another indication that Griggs is not on UCONN's radar.

Reaction Score
Jasmine has been gone from the program for close to 20 months now. Griggs is a highly ranked player but if UCONN has not reciprocated her interest in 20 months it is probably not in the cards. In the 23 class UCONN recently offered Booker and Toomey which is probably yet another indication that Griggs is not on UCONN's radar.
Why can I not find Jordy Griggs on the top Top 60 ESPN list for 2023?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I really really like the motor of Chloe Kitts. There! I did want her to be forgoten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom