Ashland @ Connecticut - 11/05/17 - Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ashland @ Connecticut - 11/05/17 - Game Thread

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kia...please please keep up this quality of 3-pt shooting once the actual season starts. ;)
Picking up where she left off against Syracuse. She set the NCAA tourney record last season--in only 5 games--for the most 3-pointers. There's a good trivia question.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Ashland University halftime report:

janet-leigh-2.jpg

Reaction Score
Is this the worst camera work in the history of technology? I feel inebriated by the herky-jerky movement. The team, however, is playing in mid-season form--just spectacular. Oh, another complaint: watching in SD: everyone looks like Godzilla. Is it ungenerous to complain about a free lunch? As Mark Twain said about Sermons: they were free and worth it. BUT: it's back to the good old days of Husky Ball! Love it!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am glad they were able to play this exhibition at Gampel. I know this is an exhibition game, but they really need to do some work, before Stanford. They are still missing layups and the 3 point shooting is really off. They need to talk when on the court also, the offense is stagnant.
I wish they would stop putting the banners up when the teams are shooting free throws, we are missing plays.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Won't work for me either. Ad block off. It will allow me to subscribe, though.

X completely out, then log back in. It's working for the rest of us, it should work for you too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I am glad they were able to play this exhibition at Gampel. I know this is an exhibition game, but they really need to do some work, before Stanford. They are still missing layups and the 3 point shooting is really off. They need to talk when on the court also, the offense is stagnant.
I wish they would stop putting the banners up when the teams are shooting free throws, we are missing plays.
Z has missed her threes. Otherwise, we have our A game.

Reaction Score
I don't think iPhones have an F5. :rolleyes:
If you have an iPhone X, focus your eyes on the top right corner of the screen, then visually swipe down & diagonally to the left.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Geno's taken the air out of the ball. They've shown they need to work half court offense.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I thought the bench would get a substantial amount of PT today, they will. A quarter and a half.

Reaction Score
Easy to see which Husky should announce transfer and start sit out before season begins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom