Arby's | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Arby's

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yet you won't eat venison let alone veal. Please tell me you have no Italian ancestry?

Not a lick thank god.

Venison is italian? I never knew!

If I wanted game, Id shoot a squirrel or raccoon. I imagine there is a similar flavor.

Reaction Score
Not a lick thank god.

Venison is italian? I never knew!

If I wanted game, Id shoot a squirrel or raccoon. I imagine there is a similar flavor.
Veal. You can't really talk about food anymore if you don't eat one of the main foods in all of Mediterranean cooking.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I have wined and dined with kings and queens and I’ve slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans.

I have supped mead with lords and ladies; so to have I slumbered in nameless lanes and gored upon mutton.

Sorry you cant reconcile that. Thats a you problem, not a me problem.

Guy Fieri here makes all his meals once a week. It's that 6th day when venison really hits it's peak.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It doesn't really work when you have to tell him the joke.

Don't need to tell anyone the punchline about how you got shizzled though do I big mouth?

Reaction Score
Guy Fieri here makes all his meals once a week. It's that 6th day when venison really hits it's peak.
This coming from the guy who thinks Greater Hartford has better food than Chicago and New Orleans.

Reaction Score
Veal. You can't really talk about food anymore if you don't eat one of the main foods in all of Mediterranean cooking.
I'll channel my inner RTW; veal is torture

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This coming from the guy who thinks Greater Hartford has better food than Chicago and New Orleans.

Yeah someone else posted that idiot. Gjge.

Keep diggin.

Reaction Score
Yeah someone else posted that idiot. Gjge.

Keep diggin.
You are so easily rattled. Can't tell if it's just you freaking out over a little playful banter or you still have the shakes from last night.

Take a deep breath and calm down.

Reaction Score
Statistically I will die no earlier than the health nuts that deny themselves of delicious Arbys.

That’s absolutely not correct.

I can show you that statistically people with very bad credit ratings will die much much sooner than those with good credit ratings. To insinuate that something like your diet doesn’t have a huge impact is foolish and entirely inaccurate.

Reaction Score
I actually live by that motto.

Statistically I will die no earlier than the health nuts that deny themselves of delicious Arby's. I will laugh at you all on the other side.
Dude you should be getting free sandwiches by now or some perk. Before your attention given to them, I would be drive right by them without even noticing.

Now when I see one . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I immediately check the Yard for new threads.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
That’s absolutely not correct.

I can show you that statistically people with very bad credit ratings will die much much sooner than those with good credit ratings. To insinuate that something like your diet doesn’t have a huge impact is foolish and entirely inaccurate.

Tell yourself whatever you need to to justify a life of depravation. It all washes out in the end. I already died once 1/2 my.lifetime ago. In clay arsenal no less). I'm making out like a bandit.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You are so easily rattled. Can't tell if it's just you freaking out over a little playful banter or you still have the shakes from last night.

Take a deep breath and calm down.

Me: Killing a per diem in Charleston

You: Reheating Sunday's stew claiming culinary superiority

Alcoa presents - you make the call.

Reaction Score
Tell yourself whatever you need to to justify a life of depravation. It all washes out in the end. I already died once 1/2 my.lifetime ago. In clay arsenal no less). I'm making out like a bandit.

I’m not telling myself anything. There is undisputed statistical analysis on mortality rates and what impacts them. That’s how your life insurance premiums are calculated.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'll channel my inner RTW; veal is torture

So is foie gras, I'm told. And I'd really like to thank the goose that produced one of the best I've ever had a couple weeks ago.

One of my best friends is a minister. We were having a discussion about the ethics of veal. "I'll eat baby anything," he told me. So if God is good with it, so am I.

My first ex wrote me a letter protesting my decision to leave. After a bunch of character assassinations, towards the end of the note, she wrote: "I'll miss what you do with veal." I hope she still does.

Reaction Score
Me: Killing a per diem in Charleston

You: Reheating Sunday's stew claiming culinary superiority

Alcoa presents - you make the call.
Been to Charleston a couple times in the past few years, Savannah is better. Chicken Cordon Bleu with dijon parmesan sauce tonight, Al pastor burrito for lunch, Chicken Vesuvio last night, Morton's over the wknd. Thanks.

You're posting on the cesspool while in Charleston, you really must be killing it

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Been to Charleston a couple times in the past few years, Savannah is better. Chicken Cordon Bleu with dijon parmesan sauce tonight, Al pastor burrito for lunch, Chicken Vesuvio last night, Morton's over the wknd. Thanks.

You're posting on the cesspool while in Charleston, you really must be killing it

LOL. Sure you did.

Learn to read moran - I said I was killing the per diem not the city.

You do know what a per diem is and why you get them? I'm sure if you travel for whatever it is you do - you party like Motley Crue.

Reaction Score
LOL. Sure you did.

Learn to read moran - I said I was killing the per diem not the city.

You do know what a per diem is and why you get them? I'm sure if you travel for whatever it is you do - you party like Motley Crue.
This is hilarious, I love drunk Whaler. Hope your allowance can cover you bar tab.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
94BA055A-31D5-40AA-8E72-BC8BB2B6D14F.jpg
This is hilarious, I love drunk Whaler. Hope your allowance can cover you bar tab.

GarlicJohn

Reaction Score
I have wined and dined with kings and queens and I’ve slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans.

I have supped mead with lords and ladies; so to have I slumbered in nameless lanes and gored upon mutton.

220px-Dusty_con_su_indumentaria.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom