Arby's | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Arby's

Reaction Score
Have you noticed there is no more pork belly? I stopped in a Rochester Arby's last week, after @Sky ball reported he couldn't get the pork belly, and it was the same for me. Thus passes the greatest fast food sandwich in American culinary history.

#RIP

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You remind me of the guys I knew in the Navy who would hit the McDonalds in Marseille or the Pizza Hut in Bahrain. At least you ate some biscuits and gravy, I'll give you that.

Don't ever pigeonhole Adub as a fastfood only guy like your nuts. Yes I enjoy a good Arby's once in a while but adub has been sucking the local marrow out of spots all over the world for 35 years.

Like tonight, hit up a local BBQ place attached to a gas station. Banging Georgia BBQ.
Pulled pork , chopped brisket, collard greens, fried okra, hush puppies and toast .

Nobody puts adub in a corner

August_West

Reaction Score
Have you noticed there is no more pork belly? I stopped in a Rochester Arby's last week, after @Sky ball reported he couldn't get the pork belly, and it was the same for me. Thus passes the greatest fast food sandwich in American culinary history.

#RIP

Yeah porkbelly gone. We should start a petition. Luckily Arby's is not a one trick pony. triple thick bacon blt is really good and the brisket is always a good option. But yeah the pork belly was a home run.

August_West

Reaction Score
If you are at the one on the Berlin Turnpike (now or in the future) I can be there in five minutes to help make it a spectacle.
I was.

I'm writing a letter to home office. They should be shutdown for not living up to Arby's standard

August_West

Reaction Score
Details!

So the chicken pepperoni was why I wanted to go but when I got there the siren song of brisket took over, I just can't pull the trigger on chicken at Arby's when their meatcraft excellence is staring me in the face. they have a limited edition of a bourbon brisket with bacon that caught my eye. Plus my wife orders chicken so I though I could have a win/win and get my brisket and get her to order the chicken pepperoni. Alas she saw right through my ploy and ordered the chicken bacon Swiss deal.

So as I await my order in anticipation I go to the sauce stations to pump out some horsey sauce.
It's not that busy , but the sauce bar is filthy with sauce everywhere, and there is no cups for my horsey or spicy 3 pepper sauce ( I refuse to pump ketchup for my wife , if she wants to destroy her curly fries I won't enable her)

So then our food is ready and I get this:
( sorry for terrible pic quality I broke camera lens on phone last week)

Now that picture doesn't even do justice to the abomination they served. That pathetic little pile of congealed cheese covered dry old brisket is like a centimeter high and doesn't even take up a 3rd of the bun. I felt like Michael Douglas getting a whammy burger in the movie falling down. They are lucky I didn't have a bag of guns. I took it back and asked for a manager and proceeded to air him out for 5 minutes. He tried explaining that their sandwiches are " pre portioned" and did not know what he just signed up for with me, because I proceeded to enlighten him that I am the number 1 Arby's customer in the country and I then ( and this was such a win of epic proportions that I'm getting a halfy just reliving it here) I whipped out my phone and pulled up a picture of a Michigan Arby's brisket.( yes I save pictures of my arbys exploits on my phone, don't judge me) He was dumbfounded . I told him he should be ashamed of himself. I got a new sandwich and me and my wife's dinner refunded. The new sandwich still wasn't up to Arby's lofty standards, but I ate it and was on my way. My work was done.

A final thought about the privileged libs in the northeast.

At least the dupes in the Midwest and south take pride in their work, and serving food properly even if it's fast food. That Arby's was not busy last night and it was filthy, the food old and prepared with absolutely zero pride.
In Michigan if you go to Arby's at lunch and dinner every table is full and the place is still spotless. I wouldn't have any compunction about licking the condiment bar counter there if someone dared me.

CT is terrible in this manner.

Reaction Score
Auggie you would make a great yelper. You have the story-telling, the wit, and just enough underlying sense of superiority

I'd read every one of your reviews.

You should've sparked up a smoke two steps before crossing the threshold on your way out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom