Arby's | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Arby's

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Coming from the guy that sends back fast food...

I just want what I pay for. I dont expect it to be Franklin BBQ

Reaction Score
Pepperoni doesn't belong on chicken parm. Not sure who let that one through
Wrong. Pepperoni works well with basically anything once It's heated up and the oils are released. It works really well with turkey and chicken.

Reaction Score
My wife's baked chicken pepperoni is delicious probably the best thing she makes no tomato sauce though
What does she do with it? Eggwash and breadcrumbs rolled up cordon bleu style?

August_West

Reaction Score
Wrong. Pepperoni works well with basically anything once It's heated up and the oils are released. It works really well with turkey and chicken.

Nothing works well with dreck turkey

August_West

Reaction Score
What does she do with it? Eggwash and breadcrumbs rolled up cordon bleu style?

Its some weird concoction that actually works real well together. If I can remember correctly she pounds out the chicken a bit, but doesnt roll it, puts it in a baking dish, tops it with with liberal amounts swiss cheese and pepperoni, dumps cream of chicken soup over it all and then takes an unprepared box of stove top chicken stuffing and crushes it with a rolling pin and sprinkles the finely pulverized dry stuffing crumbs over the whole shebang. and bakes it for like 45-60 minutes covered and then uncovered. Now that I say that she might wait to put the stuffing on until the last 15 uncovered.... not sure. Im usually sitting on the couch with a single malt while shes doing this. Its actually pretty damn tasty. That, meatloaf, and pasta sauce were the only 3 things she knew how to cook for years when we were first together. Shes gotten a bit better now.

Reaction Score
Its some weird concoction that actually works real well together. If I can remember correctly she pounds out the chicken a bit, but doesnt roll it, puts it in a baking dish, tops it with with liberal amounts swiss cheese and pepperoni, dumps cream of chicken soup over it all and then takes an unprepared box of stove top chicken stuffing and crushes it with a rolling pin and sprinkles the finely pulverized dry stuffing crumbs over the whole shebang. and bakes it for like 45-60 minutes covered and then uncovered. Now that I say that she might wait to put the stuffing on until the last 15 uncovered.... not sure. Im usually sitting on the couch with a single malt while shes doing this. Its actually pretty damn tasty. That, meatloaf, and pasta sauce were the only 3 things she knew how to cook for years when we were first together. Shes gotten a bit better now.

No wonder you like Arby's.

Reaction Score
Arby's straight up roast beef is lean and quite healthy but I tried their brisket some time ago and it's a greasy mess.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I don't even want to know what "cream of chicken" is.

I was having a hard enough time with the concept of swiss cheese & pepperoni, but adding that disturbingly named soup just made me barf in my mouth.

August_West

Reaction Score
I don't even want to know what "cream of chicken" is.

I was having a hard enough time with the concept of swiss cheese & pepperoni, but adding that disturbingly named soup just made me barf in my mouth.

Delicious

Reaction Score
We should do a boneyard #flashmob at the Berlin Turnpike Arbys.

August_West

Reaction Score
coming out with venison sandwiches. Don't know if that would be your thing.

They had them last fall too it's seasonal. And no. I'm a devout carnivore but I don't really eat game. Don't care for venison but maybe arbys is better. Also don't eat veal ( long story)

Reaction Score
They had them last fall too it's seasonal. And no. I'm a devout carnivore but I don't really eat game. Don't care for venison but maybe arbys is better. Also don't eat veal ( long story)
You are a big disappointment when it comes to all things culinary. Don't stoop to whaler's level.

August_West

Reaction Score
You are a big disappointment when it comes to all things culinary. Don't stoop to whaler's level.

I have wined and dined with kings and queens and I’ve slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans.

I have supped mead with lords and ladies; so to have I slumbered in nameless lanes and gored upon mutton.

Sorry you cant reconcile that. Thats a you problem, not a me problem.

Reaction Score
I have wined and dined with kings and queens and I’ve slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans.

I have supped mead with lords and ladies; so to have I slumbered in nameless lanes and gored upon mutton.

Sorry you cant reconcile that. Thats a you problem, not a me problem.
Yet you won't eat venison let alone veal. Please tell me you have no Italian ancestry?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom