Arby's | The Boneyard

Arby's

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
by the way, this is the 3rd thread on this topic in 10 hours. It seems I made quite the impression.

But its OK, I never tire of discussing the wonders of Arby's

Curiouser
Reaction Score
that was my original Arbys thread title! Careful. I would win the counter suit, counselor.

OT : Arbys is killing it.
Well aware. But you weren't using it in the double entendre context. That's what made the line, when used in connection with the venison. I had actually referenced the irony of the thread title in the original thread when noting the kid in my daughter's class who had done a project showing how Arby's mistreats animals.

No license needed for satire btw.

August_West

Reaction Score
Well aware. But you weren't using it in the double entendre context. That's what made the line, when used in connection with the venison.

No license needed for satire btw.

Can you improve that wasnt my original intent? I watched the movie "flash of genius" yesterday , Im hopped up and raring to protect my Intellectual property.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Can you prove that wasnt my original intent? I watched the movie "flash of genius" yesterday , Im hopped up and raring to protect my Intellectual property.
We both know it wasn't. That's good enough for me.

August_West

Reaction Score
We both know it wasn't. That's good enough for me.

actually lets turn it askew for a second then. How do you know the post today HAD the intent, if the thread title didnt?

Dont go all ford motor company on me.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
actually lets turn it askew for a second then. How do you know the post today HAD the intent, if the thread title didnt?

Dont go all ford motor company on me.
No proof, I just generally have a pretty good read on what you mean. Although I have no idea what the ford motor company reference means. If you didn't mean it then, I gave you too much credit, and so did BigErn, I think.

August_West

Reaction Score
No proof, I just generally have a pretty good read on what you mean. Although I have no idea what the ford motor company reference means. If you didn't mean it then, I gave you too much credit, and so did BigErn, I think.

I told you I watched flash of genius yesterday. Flash of Genius (film) - Wikipedia

also I just gave you an unwarranted like to balance out the one BigErn gave me so you dont feel cheated.

Reaction Score
by the way, this is the 3rd thread on this topic in 10 hours. It seems I made quite the impression.

But its OK, I never tire of discussing the wonders of Arby's

Congrats. Your legacy will now be written that you were associated with odd fast food meats. And ketchup.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The closest Arby's to me is in Southington, which is about an hour's drive. Are the new sandwiches worth it? If so I may take a trip out that way.

August_West

Reaction Score
Congrats. Your legacy will now be written that you were associated with odd fast food meats. And ketchup.

Don't forget turkey. It's almost November.

Wait until you see this year's thread.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My wife and I drove down the Delmarva peninsula on the way to VA Beach this summer. Every town had an Arbys (and a Food Lion). We kept going til we saw a Five Guys. And sadly...it was the worst Five Guys burger I ever et. Sucked deer ass.

Reaction Score
Only in very limited markets - Northern Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Tenn, Georgia and PA. Something like 17 total stores or something equally tiny. Too bad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom