Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
@August_West

We need to talk.

In West Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground was where I spent most of my days

Chillin out maxin relaxin' all cool

I think you've got the jist.

As one of America's greatest Arby's supporters what can you do to make our long national nightmare end.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
So I was legitimately going to give Arby's a try today. Pulled into the drive-thru line ready to check out the Greek gyros.

They no longer carry the gyro meat. It was promotional only. Now only roast beef or turkey as choices. Neither of which is suitable for a gyro.

Screw Arby's. I gave them a chance to win me over and they failed worse than United Airlines. Never again.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
So I was legitimately going to give Arby's a try today. Pulled into the drive-thru line ready to check out the Greek gyros.

They no longer carry the gyro meat. It was promotional only. Now only roast beef or turkey as choices. Neither of which is suitable for a gyro.

Screw Arby's. I gave them a chance to win me over and they failed worse than United Airlines. Never again.

Disappointing but the brisket or porkbelly would have been a great subsitute

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Disappointing but the brisket or porkbelly would have been a great subsitute

Wasn't in the mood for either. And in both cases, those are tastes I like, but get bored with really quickly.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'm surprised they don't have a plaque at every booth for the customers who died while eating Arby's.

IMG_6539.JPG

August_West

Reaction Score
I'm surprised they don't have a plaque at every booth for the customers who died while eating Arby's.

View attachment 22373

If they dont make mine bigger than that when I kick, I want you guys to sue. You have all the evidence you need right here on the yard to make a case why mine should be a larger sign.

Dont let handle the case though. Get one of the other capable Cesspool attorneys to handle. I think @8893 can head the Dream team. can work on it as a clerk for Big Ern.

Reaction Score
Im thinking scurvy
I swear to god for my Senior year at UConn, probably the most... altered, I guess... year of my life, I would have a handle of Carabaya (or whatever) rum in one hand and a bottle of lime or lemon juice in the other. Sip, shot, sip.

2011-2012 was an awesome time at Willy

August_West

Reaction Score
Ive been in the office since 730 am. Still here and probably here another 5 hours...... and I have no car because some schmuck took the company car out of the lot.

I will give one of you 75 dollars to bring me some Arbys Not kidding.

Reaction Score
Ive been in the office since 730 am. Still here and probably here another 5 hours. and I have no car because some schmuck took the company car out of the lot.

I will give one of you 75 dollars to bring me some Arbys Not kidding.
It must be a whole, what, 26 hours since you last had some Arby's? Will of Odysseus

August_West

Reaction Score
It must be a whole, what, 26 hours since you last had some Arby's? Will of Odysseus

I havent eaten Arbys in the state of Connecticut in well over a year.

August_West

Reaction Score
so Ive been in Maine for a couple days played a fest in the sticks well north of Augusta on a pot farm last night but that's a different story.

Look what adub found in the hinterlands near auburn.

I won

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom