April Transfer thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I seem to recall there was a fair bit of excitement about Mote's future potential at one point.
Absolutely. Thought she would be the point guard of the future. Which, if Aari had entered last year's draft, who knows. But she never played a lot and this year even less.

The player from Australia was a great 3 point shooting prospect. Again, if the roster was smaller, I think she might have gotten minutes. Unfortunately, she went from slim minutes her first season to virtually nothing.

Never got to see the freshman on the court.

Rather than thinking they couldn't play - at least as a bench player - in the Power 5, I'm just thinking they won't get the opportunity.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Follow her coach? :rolleyes: I can only hope.

Well, she won a WNIT title with Coach Langley at Rice; plus Mulkey is probably thinking she could use some P5 (re)freshening experience Why not follow the Coach to Seattle? See another part of the country, to boot ;)
Stay tuned.

Reaction Score
Oregon pg Jaz Shelley announces for Nebraska. Talented Aussie who plays for national team
She has represented Australia at all youth levels and was named as one of 22 players for the Olympics squad (source).

She will join follow Aussies Isabelle Bourne (a 2019 U19 teammate) and Ruby Porter.

undersized

Iowa/Indiana/Big Ten Fan
Reaction Score

undersized

Iowa/Indiana/Big Ten Fan
Reaction Score

Not a big name here, but really cool story: Taylor Muff, who played four years of collegiate volleyball for Northern Colorado, is using her extra year of eligibility to play a different sport! She'll be playing basketball for University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.

Reaction Score
She has represented Australia at all youth levels and was named as one of 22 players for the Olympics squad (source).

She will join follow Aussies Isabelle Bourne (a 2019 U19 teammate) and Ruby Porter.

Great signing by Nebraska. The Big 10 could have 7 teams ranked in the preseason Top 25 poll.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Didn’t see this posted but she is heading to A&M

Who woulda thunk -- a NYC to College Station pipline? Wonder if there is a connection to Jordan Nixon who might know Ms. Hoppie via the HS and/or AAU scene in "the city?"

Reaction Score
I would have loved Hoppie in a Terps uniform. Imagine how many three pointers she would have hit with Owusu passing the ball to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom