Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Just another mistweet, that has been corrected.

Karen Aston's bunch hosts Megan Walker, the No. 1 recruit for 2017, this weekend. It's Texas, UConn or Notre Dame. LINK

Wish these Texas people would get their crap straight!

Probably just a local reporter who only knows of one other college basketball program...unless he accidentally dropped a *super secret scoop* (doubt it).

Reaction Score

Karen Aston's bunch hosts Megan Walker, the No. 1 recruit for 2017, this weekend. It's Texas, UConn or Notre Dame. LINK

Not sure what they're drinking down there but I can use some!!!!

Reaction Score
MW retweeted the announcement that she would be at Texas this weekend so it is official......she certainly must have a substantial amount of interest in the school if she is willing to return to Texas for the second weekend in a row

Reaction Score
View image on Twitter
Cr8M692UMAAJ7E8.jpg:small

Follow

Give God the Glory @g_patterson19

We in this thang with @KDTrey5 @iball_crzy @Chazzthereal

5:00 PM - 9 Sep 2016

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
we're doomed... holding up the LongHorns

I see that she has her own clothing line (T-Shirt)... we can stock the shelves at the Co-Op with those

Reaction Score
we're doomed... holding up the LongHorns

I see that she has her own clothing line (T-Shirt)... we can stock the shelves at the Co-Op with those

I have a feeling Coach Geno wouldn't be too enthusiastic about that T shirt idea.........he's the only one allowed to sell T shirts with his name on them!!!!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
over 20,000 as of 9/11/2016... amazing

It's a race between whether this thread will have more views, or Megan will have more Tweets. :D (Megan currently leads with 21.5k Tweets, but I think we got this)

Reaction Score
over 20,000 as of 9/11/2016... amazing
If she visits her other two favorites, by the time she verbals in another 2-3 weeks or so, this thread could easily have more than 30,000 views.

Reaction Score

Oprah---who is the worlds leading expert on CRAP say you should never get it straight--OZ demands semi-circular.....

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn has had a great knack for really limiting great players on other teams. Skylar Diggins lead Notre Dame to a string of victories, but no ring for Skylar. Just sayin', food for thought for someone...no? I've only seen one wcbb person in my life carry a team. And she carried a UConn team. No one else is doing that for anybody else.

Reaction Score
True, Rocky, but the concern, I suppose, is that she wouldn't have to carry TX or esp. ND, but rather "top off" the talent.

Reaction Score
My prediction she goes to Texas where she wil be a superstar the minute she steps on campus!! It will be her team!! Sadly she will never win a national title but will become a all American. All this talk about Notre Dame basically a shoe in... Just don't see it happening!! Meghan wants to be a superstar and a the go to player!! She won't be that at uconn or Notre dame. To much talent!! It's just my gut feeling but no way she goes to uconn! I would be completely stunned if she chooses the huskies!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Candace Parker, Sheryl Swoopes, Katie Smith, Jackie Stiles, Chamique Holdsclaw ...

That's a nice list of names, but 2 of the 5 never won a national championship, Swoopes had among others Catchings by her side, Tech had Kirkland and Clinger with Swoopes, and CP had Bobbit, Anosike, and Hornbuckle at least.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Everyone has teammates. Everyone. Diana had a team full of high school All-Americans that were assuredly not nearly as good as Smith's or Stiles's or Swoopes's. Holdsclaw carried her team her freshman and sophomore years in the tournament.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
That's a nice list of names, but 2 of the 5 never won a national championship, Swoopes had among others Catchings by her side, Tech had Kirkland and Clinger with Swoopes, and CP had Bobbit, Anosike, and Hornbuckle at least.
Swoopes and Tamika Catchings played together?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well last season at UConn we had the Big 3 and they were special. Weve seen Diana and Maya and Tina and Stewie and they all had help except for Diana who is the all time Greatest because she is at a level beyond every other women in BB. She can carry a team better then any other women.

Reaction Score
My prediction she goes to Texas where she wil be a superstar the minute she steps on campus!! It will be her team!! Sadly she will never win a national title but will become a all American. All this talk about Notre Dame basically a shoe in... Just don't see it happening!! Meghan wants to be a superstar and a the go to player!! She won't be that at uconn or Notre dame. To much talent!! It's just my gut feeling but no way she goes to uconn! I would be completely stunned if she chooses the huskies!!!
Correct this reminds me of how we all thought DD was coming to Uconn but end up making the wrong choice but we will let it play out and see wha happens

Reaction Score
Correct this reminds me of how we all thought DD was coming to Uconn but end up making the wrong choice but we will let it play out and see wha happens
We won the past 3 NCs, no need for DD ....LOL

Reaction Score

Remember Joyner Holmes, the #1 or #2 recruit for 2016 depending on the service? Or Alecia Sutton, a McDonald's All American for 2016, even though she could not play due to injury? In 2017, McCarty and Atkins will be seniors, and Lashann Higgs will be a junior - all three played pretty well against UConn last year. I hope Walker picks Texas, but, if she does, there will be other talent on campus when she arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom