Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date??

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What happened to that post? One minute is was there and being hailed as the greatest thing since MakersMuppet and next minute.... gone.

Sadly I was checking email at work, saw it, said I'd read it after I finished a couple of things and then it was gone. You know who to ask, but they aren't answering. Obviously somebody wanted it gone.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Personally, I'm taking it as a GREAT sign that it got deleted.

A new BY legend gave us fire from the Gods. If it wasn't such a great gift it wouldn't have had to be removed.

I just hope Sanogo 'smells blood in the water', and that the team actually gets to play basketball next year.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I think it’s safe to say no one is certain of the transfer rules and waiver decision process for this upcoming season. Everything is in COVID-19 uncharted territory.
My main COVID concern atm is that we play at home without fans, but we play on the road at say Creighton and they have a packed house.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
My main COVID concern atm is that we play at home without fans, but we play on the road at say Creighton and they have a packed house.

If AD David Benedict let's us play in a packed gym if we have no fans, he should be fired and sent to the moon immediately. That is ridiculous. This is a health issue forget about the money.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Why do you think that would happen?

Reaction Score

Question. Would anyone attend a game if they had to wear a mask? How do you cheer, yell at the ref, or drink a beer for that matter, in a mask?

Reaction Score
Why do you think that would happen?
As of this post Nebraska has less than 4k cases.
CT has nearly 27k and Hartford county alone has nearly 5k.
The entire state of Nebraska has fewer than 70 deaths.
Fairfield county has 10x that many.

Could be a reason.

Edit:
I don't think the conference would allow that sort of advantage, but schools need the ticket revenue, so it could become an issue.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Question. Would anyone attend a game if they had to wear a mask? How do you cheer, yell at the ref, or drink a beer for that matter, in a mask?
You can do all those things. The last one just requires a little ingenuity.
1588280029298.png

CL82

Reaction Score
maybe a hoax from a troll?
Either that or insider info that was too directly expressed. I’m not sure which.

Reaction Score
Either that or insider info that was too directly expressed. I’m not sure which.
Does anyone know if someone from the staff monitors the Boneyard for stuff they don't want made public, which he or she then asks the mods to delete? Or maybe there's no middle man. Maybe Fishy is Hurley!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
They don’t report that 6 months before the season starts - I assume?
No. As a pro team, the Yankee's would give weekly updates and you could tell by the subtle changes in the report. You go from "We're expecting him available by ..." to "He should be available by ..." to He may be available by ..." to "We hope he's available by ..." to "He may be available two weeks later than ...". Unfortunately for a fan base with great anticipation of good things to come we look to the recovery of these players to feed our hunger for confirmation of our expectations.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if someone from the staff monitors the Boneyard for stuff they don't want made public, which he or she then asks the mods to delete? Or maybe there's no middle man. Maybe Fishy is Hurley!
They absolutely do monitor the Boneyard. I know that for a fact. I don't know if they ever ask for posts to be taken down. Fishy or Tom could answer that one. I highly doubt they do.

Reaction Score
They absolutely do monitor the Boneyard. I know that for a fact. I don't know if they ever ask for posts to be taken down. Fishy or Tom could answer that one. I highly doubt they do.

Just speculating (too much time on my hands), the staff may simply have informed the admins that DH did not participate in any conference call when the poster claimed and let the obvious conclusion be reached, or it was intended to be complete sarcasm and was not appreciated.

And then again maybe not.

CL82

Reaction Score
Just speculating (too much time on my hands), the staff may simply have informed the admins that DH did not participate in any conference call when the poster claimed and let the obvious conclusion be reached, or it was intended to be complete sarcasm and was not appreciated.

And then again maybe not.
Frankly, it's a coin flip which would be more awesome if the post was really a summary of meeting (because the unvarnished opinions in it were terrific) or if it was BS (because it is was amazingly well done.)

Reaction Score
Of course they do. what better way to get the latest info and advice on recruiting, S&C, and pizza

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I know for a fact quite a few of the players read the Boneyard. Never poised the question to coaches except the K Free did admit to reading it.
In my conversations with so many of them I have come out and asked them and they either say something funny or they just call is bull crap.
Some of our best players over the years have indicated that they have told the newbies to ignore it
I have said many times that we should be cognizant of what we say in terms of ultra derogatory remarks but some cant help it when part of the plan is to lure "likes"

Reaction Score
I know for a fact quite a few of the players read the Boneyard. Never poised the question to coaches except the K Free did admit to reading it.
In my conversations with so many of them I have come out and asked them and they either say something funny or they just call is bull crap.
Some of our best players over the years have indicated that they have told the newbies to ignore it
I have said many times that we should be cognizant of what we say in terms of ultra derogatory remarks but some cant help it when part of the plan is to lure "likes"
Never could understand the concept of being critical as a sign of intelligence and being positive as a sign of weakness.. Hopefully Yarders are all Friends of the Program who have its best interest in mind when commenting..

Reaction Score
"I have said many times that we should be cognizant of what we say in terms of ultra derogatory remarks but some cant help it when part of the plan is to lure "likes"

My first post on here was about this. I've since learned it's a waste of time to try and stop the over-the-top bashing from some. The good news is I've thoroughly enjoyed my exchanges with the diverse group of minds that contribute on here. We can only hope our players have thicker skins than some of us do.

Reaction Score
stainmaster said the post was deleted b/c there was stuff in it that wasnt supposed to be made public yet

Reaction Score
stainmaster said the post was deleted b/c there was stuff in it that wasnt supposed to be made public yet
Let's clarify I believe Stain speculated that perhaps it was deleted because of that reason.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Let's clarify I believe Stain speculated that perhaps it was deleted because of that reason.

Yeah it was just speculation on my part. I'm the last poster who'd have any insight into how this place is actually moderated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom