Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date?? | The Boneyard

Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date??

Reaction Score
Any word on this?? Second question.. Can he play the 4 for a few minutes or is he strictly a 5??

Reaction Score
the longer he drags it out the worse it is for Seton Hall's chances and perhaps the better for ours
I hear you.. Like the AJ recruitment.. If he really wanted to go Seton Hall.. Why drag it out??

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Things only going to get better for UConn going into the summer, the longer this plays out the better... Akok and Polley ahead of schedule, Martin transfer waiver approved, still plenty of minutes to be had in the bigs rotation for someone like Sanogo. You got to also think the recent articles about Bouk and AJ pro potential has got to be recruiting ammo for staff right now. We're just 1 (THIS) piece away... UConn looking HOT heading into year 1 of the Big East.

As someone here said before, there is no better person to sell a recruit on UConn over Seton Hall than Dan Hurley...

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I hope we’re the last program to speak to him. That seems to be the key.

C

Chief00

Things only going to get better for UConn going into the summer, the longer this plays out the better... Akok and Polley ahead of schedule, Martin transfer waiver approved, still plenty of minutes to be had in the bigs rotation for someone like Sanogo. You got to also think the recent articles about Bouk and AJ pro potential has got to be recruiting ammo for staff right now. We're just 1 (THIS) piece away... UConn looking HOT heading into year 1 of the Big East.

As someone here said before, there is no better person to sell a recruit on UConn over Seton Hall than Dan Hurley...

#ChiefKeepingItReal - I have never read a preseason article with the trainer as the source, say the rehab was going poorly and behind schedule. That's like a doctor saying the just completed surgery was unsuccessful. Just to be clear, @Chief00 doesn’t have information otherwise, just trying to keep things real. Because Tyler’s dad played in the NFL, he has access to resources at home (pool,gym) that other players due to financial constraints might not have during this COVID-19 era.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
#ChiefKeepingItReal - I have never read a preseason article with the trainer as the source, say the rehab was going poorly and behind schedule. That's like a doctor saying the just completed surgery was unsuccessful. Just to be clear, @Chief00 doesn’t have information otherwise, just trying to keep things real. Because Tyler’s dad played in the NFL, he has access to resources at home (pool,gym) that other players due to financial constraints might not have during this COVID-19 era.

Clearly your not a Yankees fan... don’t know how many times last year they had injury rehab set backs...

C

Chief00

Clearly your not a Yankees fan... don’t know how many times last year they had injury rehab set backs...
They don’t report that 6 months before the season starts - I assume?

C

Chief00

I think it’s safe to say no one is certain of the transfer rules and waiver decision process for this upcoming season. Everything is in COVID-19 uncharted territory.

Reaction Score
It's gone. Twitter reported this, I saw that, but the source was the deleted chat with Hurley.
Maybe DH was just expressing his own speculation on the topic of Martin.. Wishful thinking

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why is nobody talking about Martin getting a waiver. He's eligible.

Edit: based on an unsubstantiated tweet
What happened to that post? One minute is was there and being hailed as the greatest thing since MakersMuppet and next minute.... gone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom