Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date?? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date??

Reaction Score
Chief often holds back for this very reason and the criticism flows - LOL
I will say this and you can draw any conclusion you want. We are all in for a Big.
Some of us admire your self-restraint Chief.. Putting my money on you re: a Big.. Hopefully DH and the gang can reel him in.. Looking for a rebounder and someone who can throw an outlet pass to our speed guys..

Reaction Score
So lets say hypothetically AS picks the good guys.. Back to my original post in this thread and second question.. Could he/can he give us any minutes at the 4 or is he strictly a back to the basket 5 who lives in the paint?? Not a bad thing but just curious..

Reaction Score
download.jpg

Reaction Score
besides crystal balls from slater and weingarten et al, what indications do you look for if not from the insiders here, or people seemingly connected to insiders like hotballs, dropping hints on social media?

have you seen indications that he's heading to any other school?

Have Slater or Weingarten said anything about Sanogo? An admittedly brief look at Twitter didn't bring up anything.

C

Chief00

So lets say hypothetically AS picks the good guys.. Back to my original post in this thread and second question.. Could he/can he give us any minutes at the 4 or is he strictly a back to the basket 5 who lives in the paint?? Not a bad thing but just curious..
He’s got tons of minutes here - not even a question.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom