Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date?? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Any Idea on Sanogo's Announcement Date??

C

Chief00

That we're "all in on a big"? Not exactly breaking news.
Some day you will get it. Definitely not today, but perhaps soon? Chief is an optimist - so I am rooting for you to decode things. I think you were the same guy that mocked Jackson’s trip to Blaze. How did that turn out?
Today, it’s the kids prerogative to do their thing on social media - the era of Chief telling you explicitly in July of 2011 that Drummond was arriving in a month to campus is over. But trust in dam breaks, beautiful weather forecast and in Blaze. Sure it’s more work for the casual fan - but Chief tries to make it fun too.

Last edited by a moderator:

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Some day you will get it. Definitely not today, but perhaps soon? Chief is an optimist - so I am rooting for you to decode things. I think you were the same guy that mocked Jackson’s trip to Blaze. How did that turn out?
Today, it’s the kids prerogative to do their thing on social media - the era of Chief telling you explicitly in July of 2011 that Drummond was arriving in a month to campus is over. But trust in dam breaks, beautiful weather forecast and in Blaze. Sure it’s more work for the casual fan - but Chief tries to make it fun too.

Your confidence in Blaze Pizza being a recruitment tool is one of the funniest takes I’ve seen on here. I guess I’m just too much of a causal fan to understand.

What is the staff doing now that all visits are virtual? Mailing recruits DiGiorno?

Reaction Score
Your confidence in Blaze Pizza being a recruitment tool is one of the funniest takes I’ve seen on here. I guess I’m just too much of a causal fan to understand.

What is the staff doing now that all visits are virtual? Mailing recruits DiGiorno?
Yes.....that’s why we have a thread on best frozen pizza out there

Reaction Score

Haven’t you read the frozen pizza thread? DiGiorno? Apparently, you are a casual pizza fan too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

We're OK with the dam breaks, beautiful weather and the Blaze, but just stay away from urinals.

Reaction Score

It’s a euphemism

Reaction Score
Even Chief tires of playing Chess all the time.. Once in awhile.. He'll play Checkers..

Reaction Score
I guess I'm asking my second question incorrectly.. If AS is in a UConn uniform and on the floor.. On offense.. Is he only a 5 or does he have face-the-basket offensive skills and can give us some minutes at the 4?? Why would I ask this silly question?? What if Javonte Brown Ferguson is more than we think and they could share the floor at the same time.. I need insider insight on this..I haven't been scouting AS to know the answer..

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Have Slater or Weingarten said anything about Sanogo? An admittedly brief look at Twitter didn't bring up anything.
Slater, or Weingarten? lol. Slater would hate you for putting the kid on his level.

No indication on his recruitment from anyone recently. Kind of gone silent.

C

Chief00

Good point, trust in Chief. Don’t get hung up on the relative CT pizza quality - LeBron is a part owner and you can design your own. This is recruiting not Wooster Street.

C

Chief00

I'd agree, but he's just annoying as hell with all the 3rd-person schtick. Reminds me of the old Seinfeld episode where some doofus says "Jimmy wants to date Elaine', and she had no clue he was talking about himself. Annoying.
Facts or annoying?

Reaction Score
There’s no news because there’s no news. His earlier eligibility isn’t yet confirmed, so nobody can know anything yet. That doesn’t seem to stop some people from acting like they have news, though. Dan likes dealing with Chavannes because he also does not see the need for unnecessary hype.

Reaction Score
From Maryland’s 247 site:

Maryland's been in steady contact with New Jersey center Adama Sanogo in recent days, per a source close to the highly regarded junior. Sanogo also has Maryland in his top three, and they seem to have as good a chance as anyone, with UConn perhaps the top competition. It sounds like Sanogo, who is expected to reclassify to 2020, could be deciding soon.

Reaction Score
From Maryland’s 247 site:

Maryland's been in steady contact with New Jersey center Adama Sanogo in recent days, per a source close to the highly regarded junior. Sanogo also has Maryland in his top three, and they seem to have as good a chance as anyone, with UConn perhaps the top competition. It sounds like Sanogo, who is expected to reclassify to 2020, could be deciding soon.
When they say UConn being the top competition, are they saying we are in the lead for him? Or they saying Maryland in the lead with UConn a close second

Reaction Score
When they say UConn being the top competition, are they saying we are in the lead for him? Or they saying Maryland in the lead with UConn a close second

Please advise

Reaction Score
This article is from 4 days ago. We’ve had insider news since then. Just an FYI

Reaction Score
What’s right about the blurb from that article (I don’t have access to the whole thing) is that schools other than Seton Hall were successful in keeping him from making the easy and safe commitment to the Hall. He’s been there a ton, and they were, rather sensibly, trying to use that to their advantage. Other schools “encouraged” him to keep his options open, to try to get other visits in- he may never be allowed to visit if the reclass goes through, but the approach worked so far.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom