Antwoine Anderson UCONN Commit | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Antwoine Anderson UCONN Commit

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Fordham Grad Transfer Antwoine Anderson Commits to UConn

From the above article:

"The scouting report on Anderson is he is an impact defender who also has a knack for making game-winning shots, which he did several times last season for Fordham. Anderson was valued by UConn for his strong “competitive spirit".

NYC GUARD with an attitude!
Great addition with some leadership, defense, ball handler and clutch shooter.

Reaction Score
Welcome to Antoine! Having another athletic guard not afraid to play thru contact sounds like a perfect fit for us. We will need some big minutes early while our injured guards/forwards are still coming back from injuries.

Reaction Score
Agreed. I think everyone should agree with you lol. But as you said hopefully cobb and carlton can suprise some ppl
Yeahhhh... Wish we had another Shonn Miller fall into our hands.

Reaction Score
How are you not? The entire frontcourt is a mystery.

And has basically no experience playing at the D1 level. With the exception of Cobb's 24 minutes as a freshman at South Carolina.

Reaction Score
After reading up on him in several spots he sounds like an experienced Christian Vital just smaller. It's not always good to have too many cooks in the kitchen, this type of addition may do wonders for those around him especially if he's not another guy who "needs" to get his shots. I hope his defensive fire is contagious. This probably works out good for us, Congrats Antwoine and welcome aboard!
Still hope we can snag some front court help, we got manhandled upfront many times last year and we have almost zero experience returning and nobody over 6'9".

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Seems like a good pick up but I hope this doesn't negatively affect the Tremont Waters thing and we still need big guys.

Reaction Score
Fordham Grad Transfer Antwoine Anderson Commits to UConn

From the above article:

"The scouting report on Anderson is he is an impact defender who also has a knack for making game-winning shots, which he did several times last season for Fordham. Anderson was valued by UConn for his strong “competitive spirit".

NYC GUARD with an attitude!
Great addition with some leadership, defense, ball handler and clutch shooter.

I love hearing about competitive spirit and toughness. He's great to have as a 5th guard for 1 year. Ideally we can do better for a 4th guard.

Reaction Score
I love hearing about competitive spirit and toughness. He's great to have as a 5th guard for 1 year. Ideally we can do better for a 4th guard.
Well, we aren't really in an ideal situation right now, are we? Just give this kid a chance man, the film on him gives reason for optimism, just let him get here and show what he has.

Reaction Score
Also --- it seems like Killings did a lot of the heavy lifting here. Good get by him.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
As long as he accepts more RJ Evans than Sterling Gibbs role he'll be invaluable.

Reaction Score

This video is 1.5 years old, but it's something. Looks like he is a really strong finisher at the rim and has some pretty good bounce. I'll take it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom