Another Dan Hurley thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Another Dan Hurley thread

Reaction Score
Some here have floated his name in multiple threads....

Reaction Score
Seton Hall is Hurley's dream job but as KO shows, better to steer clear of your alma mater and make your own name somewhere else rather than tarnish the legacy.
Yes, Dan and Bob have really strong feelings for Seton Hall, they always have. Bob seriously considered coaching there in the past and Dan also wanted to coach there but timing wasn't right.

One of his sons is currently at The Hall.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I've reduced you to this.

Yeah, you post things dumber than the guy who wants Donyell to quit his job midseason to be the interim coach in order to catch me in the amazing trap of pointing it out.

You are playing some 5-D chess there buddy. Impressive.

Reaction Score
Yeah, you post things dumber than the guy who wants Donyell to quit his job midseason to be the interim coach in order to catch me in the amazing trap of pointing it out.

You are playing some 5-D chess there buddy. Impressive.
Again I reduced you to this. Love to see where I said this...
But not as crazy as Ollie forfeiting 10 million dollars because Calhoun asks nice.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Post where I said this, I'll wait for it...

Let’s see in the last few days you’ve given us Calhoun convincing Ollie to walk away with a reduced buyout. (all that inside Hurley info - lines up well with this).

Dan Hurley a done deal no worries about competition for him.

Benedict at fault for contracts written before he was hired.

You care deeply about Ollie and his legacy - after crapping on him for thousands of posts.

I guess you can pretend you didn’t post it - but it doesn’t change that you did.

What an elaborate trap.

Reaction Score
Let’s see in the last few days you’ve given us Calhoun convincing Ollie to walk away with a reduced buyout.

Dan Hurley a done deal no worries about competition for him.

Benedict at fault for contracts written before he was hired.

You care deeply about Ollie and his legacy - after crapping on his for thousands of posts.

I guess you can pretend you didn’t post it - but it doesn’t change that you did.
This is like when Auggie went on for days here and on the cesspool misquoting me. At least Auggie admitted he was wrong, never expected you to. It's such a simple request, show me where I said this.
But not as crazy as Ollie forfeiting 10 million dollars because Calhoun asks nice.

Reaction Score
Really? I agree with you about Hurley where still a big time job imo. But you cant deny creating a whole thread about you not posting again until Ollie was fired lol.
This went on for days here with me being miquoted and me directly pulling up the post Auggie and Whaler kept misquoting me on. August finally admitted he was wrong, that's not in Whaler's DNA though.

Reaction Score
This went on for days here with me being miquoted and me directly pulling up the post Auggie and Whaler kept misquoting me on. August finally admitted he was wrong, that's not in Whaler's DNA though.
I do see where you said “not nearly as much” You can see how that could get misconstrued by what followed. But Touché I misremembered. Back to Danny Hurley!! Lol

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This is like when Auggie went on for days here and on the cesspool misquoting me. At least Auggie admitted he was wrong, never expected you to. It's such a simple request, show me where I said this.

You know you implied moran. You started a second thread to clarify it because you are so awful you aren’t even allowed to reply to the threads you start.

Tell us some more about how much you care about Kevin Ollie’s legacy. That’s what is truly important. We’ll just forget the 8k posts where you destroyed him and questioned his character.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

The guy who quit and never left, blamed benedict for contracts he didn’t write, claims to be worried about ollie’s legacy, thinks calhoun should convince Ollie to walk away without some of his money, and is implying that UConn won’t have competition for Hurley is trying to claim someone else won’t admit when they are wrong.

#peakboneyard

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Guy who posted this:

“I've beaten this horse dead for the past year and I'm so upset about what's happened that it makes me phyically ill. Kevin Ollie is so far in over his head and isn't the guy many of you think he is.”

Claims to be worried about Ollie’s legacy. Doesn’t want anyone to remember him poorly.

The guy who wrote “isn’t the guy many of you think he is”.

Cuz someone sent him a private message 1,500 miles away.

You must really think people are stupid to not be able to follow your childish stances.

Physically ill? Ok.

Reaction Score
I do see where you said “not nearly as much” You can see how that could get misconstrued by what followed. But Touché I misremembered. Back to Danny Hurley!! Lol
This went on for days before August admitted he was wrong and that I never said I wouldn't watch anymore UConn games. Whaler of course is still playing pretend.
In back to back sentences I said I wouldn't be posting as much and I wouldn't be around with Ollie still as coach. Yes, of course I can see how those two things can be viewed as contradictory but it's clearly about me posting on the board and not about watching games. My point was I wouldn't be posting nearly as much because I've made my feelings on Ollie so apparent for over a year.

August tried to change what I said attributing to me that I would never watch another minute of UConn basketball until Ollie is fired and Whaler of course jumped in on that lie. I asked over and over for them to provide where I said I would never watch another minute of Uconn basketball. They never did because I never said it.

No I had remembered not entirely correct and had to refresh myself, and after refreshing myslef amended the statement to indicate what you actually said which was you werent coming back here until Ollie was fired.

So I was wrong about quoting you to watching, but not wrong about your self imposed exile statement.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This went on for days before August admitted he was wrong and that I never said I wouldn't watch anymore UConn games. Whaler of course is still playing pretend.

You still were full of garbage.

You haven’t been here less. You’ve been here more.

Christ I guess if you just claim everything under the sun and contradict yourself every other sentence than you can claim anything.

If you think he admitted he was wrong about you not posting I’m not sure you are literate. He even bolded ‘here’ for you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Still waiting for you to quote this but I'm going to bed soon.

You implied it multiple times and you know it.

So now that you’ve realized it’s beyond moranic you’ve decided to pretend you didn’t.

You really are kind of vile aren’t you? Try being a man sometime and owning up to something.

It’s a lot better look than telling people Ollie isn’t the person they think he is and then making a lame emotional plea about his legacy.

Less integrity than is something I didn’t know was possible.

It’s all there for anyone with a room temperature IQ to see. Hopefully you live up to your threats soon. You get worse by the day.

Reaction Score
SuperJohn vs Whaler11

Does Whaler11 have the edge with his 30k plus posts (essentially a BY lifer)? AKA Joe Gatekeeper.
OR
Does SuperJohn (AKA Littlejohn per August West) have the edge with his honest straight forward posts similar to his flamboyant departure post? :)

This is like the WS of Poker:

Whaler11 vs SuperJohn

Reaction Score
Sometimes I wish we had a feature where we could see a poster’s BAC.

Not to prevent them from posting, but just because I think it would be fascinating.
That is the fun of though. What makes the BY one of the top 5 hoops sites in America!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom