Anglin announcing Wednesday | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Anglin announcing Wednesday

Reaction Score
If we were beat out. And that is still a BIG IF.
I wouldn't have an issue if it was to a program clearly better than us.
However, if its GTOWN, then I'll be a bit disappointed. We should not be losing recruits to GTOWN At this point.

I think that's the gist of it with most of the disappointment. We don't think we should lose players to Georgetown and he is a very good player that would really help us. I'm still hopeful we land him.

Reaction Score
"I can't take every player. We have 13 scholarships"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thank you. I really like shooting and it's been a desert around here.
Look we all want the kid, but if it ends up being a miss that's no reason for a shooting in the desert.

[whispers] He's a monster.

Reaction Score
I think that's the gist of it with most of the disappointment. We don't think we should lose players to Georgetown and he is a very good player that would really help us. I'm still hopeful we land him.
I think the other disappointing element is that we thought we were stealing one...that is until he went and blew up at the Peach Jam.
It's not over yet. Think our new recruiting assistant is a big time closer?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I hope he goes elsewhere. His game just doesn’t translate well imo. Great competitiveness to him though.

Reaction Score
Cole can play an extra year no? If so chose?
He can but he graduated this past year and I doubt he will want to spend 2 more years in school. Even with the NIL I don't think he would make as much as he could with a pro contract somewhere.

Reaction Score
He can but he graduated this past year and I doubt he will want to spend 2 more years in school.
imo the default assumption should be he plays 2 more, like he said he wanted to, rather than assuming he's going to leave after this season.

Reaction Score
It’s been written multiple times in this thread . Look at husky429’s posts on how many times the coaches watched these guys
And that means we “very clearly, intentionally” stopped recruiting him? Not quite but with that reach you can prob dunk without jumping

Reaction Score
It's my understanding just from board context that Husky99 asks people who might have insight into where a player might be leaning and how recruitments are going. He passes that info on to us which I for one appreciate.
100000% correct... few reporters, recruiting bloggers, aau people, big donor or 2... and a few others

Reaction Score
And that means we “very clearly, intentionally” stopped recruiting him? Not quite but with that reach you can prob dunk without jumping
Yes you are right . If Dan really wanted a kid who he knew was making a decision soon he would only watch him play once all week . Stop being a clown. This isn’t rocket science and we will be fine .

Reaction Score
Denver is a sniper/instant offense kind of guy.. The talent DH has assembled and is targeting are multi-dimensional players/skill-sets.. If Denver wants to be the man..GTown is probably a better fit..

Talent attracts talent and UConn is emerging as a Program to play for (again)..

We can adjust if Denver is anglin for GTown.

Would take JHawk's talent over Denver's all day long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom