Andrew Harrison on Kaminsky: "duck* that n****r" | The Boneyard

Andrew Harrison on Kaminsky: "duck* that n****r"

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
thought it was the guy recording as well but when he moves his hand towards his mouth it does look like his mouth moves and then the guy takes a deep breath/laugh

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Either way, who cares?

Struggling to understand the rationale behind posting this one.

Reaction Score
If it really did come over the mic, I'm sure there will be other views of it.

Reaction Score
Either way, who cares?

Take it down if you want, or move it to the cesspool. But it's basically guaranteed that this will get a ton of airtime & discussion over the next 48 hours in the world of sports.

Reaction Score
Either way, who cares?

It's more schadenfreude and explicit, so it's obvious why people are going to care.

Reaction Score
If I remember right from Chappelle show, white kids today actually want to be called a "nigga".

So I think he's complimenting him in a way.
Niggar%20Family.jpg

Reaction Score
You need to strain to hear anything in that clip. He was obviously reacting to a tough loss & while being forced to the podium minutes after his season came to an end. He certainly wasn't making a public comment. It's a joke if anything comes of this…

Just leave the kid alone.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
He was obviously reacting to a tough loss & while being forced to the podium minutes after his season came to an end. He certainly wasn't making a public comment. It's a joke if anything comes of this…

Precisely, (although I hate the word, and find it ignorant and hypocritical anytime an AA uses it, it's sadly become part of the culture.)
Anyways...take out the "nigga" and replace it with "dude" and that's what Andrew Harrison was attempting to communicate: " dude"

It's just a reaction from him losing at the final four (Again) and he's pretty salty about it. I'd actually think it would be more of a "story" if he said: " white boy" which he didn't ...... There's no race thing behind this, it's just how the kids talk these days, nothing more, nothing less

Reaction Score
Either way, who cares?

Kemba dropping the N-bomb AO after 2011 made the rounds. It is what it is.

Reaction Score
Precisely, (although I hate the word, and find it ignorant and hypocritical anytime an AA uses it, it's sadly become part of the culture.)
Anyways...take out the "nigga" and replace it with "dude" and that's what Andrew Harrison was attempting to communicate: " dude"

It's just a reaction from him losing at the final four (Again) and he's pretty salty about it. I'd actually think it would be more of a "story" if he said: " white boy" which he didn't . There's no race thing behind this, it's just how the kids talk these days, nothing more, nothing less
Exactly. To be honest, I see Harrison's comment as a defeatist exaltation of respect towards Kaminsky. Something like "man, if it weren't for this guy, we'd be in the finals". If I were Kaminsky, I'd take it as a compliment.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Exactly. To be honest, I see Harrison's comment as a defeatist exaltation of respect towards Kaminsky. Something like "man, if it weren't for this guy, we'd be in the finals". If I were Kaminsky, I'd take it as a compliment.

Not so sure about that and everyone would like to think so, but as stated it's over no reason to make it any more than it is now!

Reaction Score
Not so sure about that and everyone would like to think so, but as stated it's over no reason to make it any more than it is now!

yeah, everyone would like to think so, but you know for fact that if it had been Kaminsky saying what Harrison had said, the airwaves would have been hot with comments, calling it racism, etc. Let's not be hypocrites, here.

Reaction Score
yeah, everyone would like to think so, but you know for fact that if it had been Kaminsky saying what Harrison had said, the airwaves would have been hot with comments, calling it racism, etc. Let's not be hypocrites, here.

That's where I was going, no doubter there. But it is what it is right, no story on to the game tomorrow night!

Reaction Score
CTFIRERETIRED said:

As they should. Bottom line is when a black guy says it we know it isn't meant to be offensive. When a white guy says it, it is. It just doesn't matter that there isn't equality in use of the N word. Life isn't that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom