Andrea Hurley on Field of 68 Livestream | The Boneyard

Andrea Hurley on Field of 68 Livestream

Reaction Score
What a hilarious interview. Great insights about the “real” Dan Hurley…

Some Highlights-
—discussion of Dan’s underwear
—social media
—importance of family (team as family)
—her “love” of Providence fans
—Dan’s “punchable face”

Starts at 1:04 into the link

Reaction Score
Wow… what a great personality Andrea has…most fans are supportive..but there are always a few idiots in every fan base… can’t believe how Pee fans treated her… they got no class

Reaction Score
Wow… what a great personality Andrea has…most fans are supportive..but there are always a few idiots in every fan base… can’t believe how Pee fans treated her… they got no class
No one should be shocked. They are probably the scummiest fanbase in basketball. Look at how they all act on twitter.

Reaction Score
I do kind of appreciate the ongoing schtick of just dumping on him constantly. Some of the best moments on their streams are Dauster and Fanta just shaking their heads at each other after Goodman drops one of his insanely stupid takes.
Yeah i recently started watching their channel and Goodmans takes are pretty awful. And trust me im known to drop the occassional awful take lol!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Fanta should take a lesson from the reality of Goodman. Everyone likes Fanta, but he has been walking a line between the right side of the force (good hoops fan/guy ) and the dark side of the force (being water carrying goodman 2.0) for the last month.

It still can go wrong for you, Fanta, your affable fat guy schtick (take it from an affable fat guy) could always wear thin quickly after your Cooley water carrying. You're better than that, John.

F68 was hilarious today, because Providence fans were killing Fanta on twitter after English's press conference yesterday. Because Fanta was "front row" for Cooley's conference at Georgetown but no show'd the English presser. The rest of f68 was killing Fanta.

Fanta deserves to be killed for that. I hate agreeing with PC fans, but those two need to stop licking lyin' Ed's boots.

Reaction Score
Fanta should take a lesson from the reality of Goodman. Everyone likes Fanta, but he has been walking a line between the right side of the force (good hoops fan/guy ) and the dark side of the force (being water carrying goodman 2.0) for the last month.

It still can go wrong for you, Fanta, your affable fat guy schtick (take it from an affable fat guy) could always wear thin quickly after your Cooley water carrying. You're better than that, John.

F68 was hilarious today, because Providence fans were killing Fanta on twitter after English's press conference yesterday. Because Fanta was "front row" for Cooley's conference at Georgetown but no show'd the English presser. The rest of f68 was killing Fanta.

Fanta deserves to be killed for that. I hate agreeing with PC fans, but those two need to stop licking lyin' Ed's boots.
BTW.. It must be hard for Fanta to choose between Ed and Rick.. Been brown-nosing Rick for the last few weeks.. Just now coming up for air..

August_West

Reaction Score
BTW.. It must be hard for Fanta to choose between Ed and Rick.. Been brown-nosing Rick for the last few weeks..
Yup. He has.

Fanta can't return to Federal Hill for his Chicken Parm and angel hair pasta. That's torture for a fat man, and in this case I'd also call it justice.

August_West

Reaction Score
Don't see Fanta as an angel hair guy.. Might be wrong on that.. Gotta be able to spoon twirl

Got that from the pod today, he was bemoaning exactly what I said,

Reaction Score
This just in: PC fans are scumbags. More at 9!
Great Andre Interview. Truly the epitome of jersey, in the best way

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Tears rolling down my face - funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Reaction Score
What a hilarious interview. Great insights about the “real” Dan Hurley…

Some Highlights-
—discussion of Dan’s underwear
—social media
—importance of family (team as family)
—her “love” of Providence fans
—Dan’s “punchable face”

Starts at 1:04 into the link

Shes feisty. Providence fans are trash if they did spit on her and throw beer. Absolutely disgusting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom