Andrea Hurley on Field of 68 Livestream | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andrea Hurley on Field of 68 Livestream

Reaction Score
She has no filter and I love it. PC fans lol. The most obnoxious, intolerable person I know is a PC fan. Danny really works hard and cares. It's a huge reason we are where we are.
It makes sence their terrible people. I mean is there anyone whos a PC fan that isnt from that state? Imagine living your life in a state nobody gives a piss about? Youve got Massachusetts to the north with their rich sports history, CT with Uconn and its championship traditions and then you have New York. Ive lived in CT for 40 years and have never had the need to go to RI.

Reaction Score
To be fair the state had a nice beach I used to go to with my family, summer home, growing up. Cool memories. Forget the name of the beach.

Same, grew up with the family renting a beach house is Charlestown every summer and spending a day in Newport. Nothing wrong with the state, Providence fans are just trash. I doubt most of them are from RI. Probably a combo of Mass, CT, RI and NJ rich kids.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Fanta did say it, which was surprising as I also never would have taken him for an angel hair guy (gnocchi appears to be more his style). My guess is he can lie to himself saying "four servings is ok since the pasta is so thin".

Reaction Score
Fanta did say it, which was surprising as I also never would have taken him for an angel hair guy (gnocchi appears to be more his style). My guess is he can lie to himself saying "four servings is ok since the pasta is so thin".
Did not hear him say it..So not questioning the veracity.. On the other hand.. The scale don't lie.. Know what I'm sayin'?

Reaction Score
Wow! That was NOT what I expected. No filter... or if that was filtered, the filter version would be crazy. She did not hold back on Providence! Has that hit their fan boards yet?

Here's what I took out of it:
  • Dan is crazy off the court also (but I've heard that from others that know him).
  • Andrea is his guide to keep him focused, but out of his own head.
  • Being a jerk "fan" of a college team is not okay. These are still kids (even if some are making good money now). Be upset at losses, criticize respectfully, but don't be a jabroni (Andrea's word).
  • I guess Providence fans haven't changed. I went to a game there while at UConn. Heard things that were unacceptable (aimed at Nadav). I have a neighbor now that texts me anytime Providence beats UConn. I don't text him when UConn wins. It bothers him that I don't care more.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Shes feisty. Providence fans are trash if they did spit on her and throw beer. Absolutely disgusting.
It is trashy. But we all have them, Remember when a UConn season ticket holder woman threatened to kick a the 7 year old son of another UConn season ticket holder (and boneyarder) in the head because he jumped up to cheer a Husky basket at the BET a couple weeks ago?

I remember. I will not throw stones at other fan bases. They all have jerks.

Reaction Score
Shes feisty. Providence fans are trash if they did spit on her and throw beer. Absolutely disgusting.
I spoke with her at a store the morning after the PC road loss. She started sharing what a bad experience it was. When I reassured her the team would regroup and play better - she cut me short "not the team, their "expletive" fans"

Reaction Score
Andrea Hurley is the best wife in college basketball and it’s not close. We’re talking Jersey moxey here. Danny gets outa line I can see her slapping him upside the head and saying “wake up!” I love her!
Now the real question from this interview is this: Where do I get jelly donut ice cream?

Reaction Score
Andrea Hurley is the best wife in college basketball and it’s not close. We’re talking Jersey moxey here. Danny gets outa line I can see her slapping him upside the head and saying “wake up!” I love her!
Now the real question from this interview is this: Where do I get jelly donut ice cream?
Whole Foods

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Same, grew up with the family renting a beach house is Charlestown every summer and spending a day in Newport. Nothing wrong with the state, Providence fans are just trash. I doubt most of them are from RI. Probably a combo of Mass, CT, RI and NJ rich kids.
Spent a lot of time in RI post-UConn. Dated a girl from Woonsocket I'd met at Storrs. Never had an issue with Providence the city. Tried to get a job in Warwick awhile back but came in 2nd. Could've easily lived there. It's the fans, not the state.

Reaction Score
To be fair the state had a nice beach I used to go to with my family, summer home, growing up. Cool memories. Forget the name of the beach.
Lol that would be Misquamicut State Park, just over the Rodent Island border.

Misquamicut attracted a lot of CT residents because it was the closest beach that had real surf, although not much of one. The CT beaches were all on the placid Long Island Sound. No waves.

I remember many a senior year afternoon blowing off classes and heading down Route 2 to Misquamicut.

Reaction Score
I mean in fairness, the people with beach houses in Charlestown are a combination of CT and MA people too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don't see Fanta as an angel hair guy.. Might be wrong on that.. Gotta be able to spoon twirl
Spoon twirl? Pssh.
Angry Italian GIF by TLC Europe

Reaction Score
Fanta should take a lesson from the reality of Goodman. Everyone likes Fanta, but he has been walking a line between the right side of the force (good hoops fan/guy ) and the dark side of the force (being water carrying goodman 2.0) for the last month.

It still can go wrong for you, Fanta, your affable fat guy schtick (take it from an affable fat guy) could always wear thin quickly after your Cooley water carrying. You're better than that, John.

F68 was hilarious today, because Providence fans were killing Fanta on twitter after English's press conference yesterday. Because Fanta was "front row" for Cooley's conference at Georgetown but no show'd the English presser. The rest of f68 was killing Fanta.

Fanta deserves to be killed for that. I hate agreeing with PC fans, but those two need to stop licking lyin' Ed's boots.

Fanta just needs to become Dick Vitale 2.0 basically, and he's doing a great job. Dicky V carried water sometimes too, but the enthusiasm and cheerleading of the sport overmatches the drink toting.

Reaction Score
Great interview! Shows you how different interviews can be if you give them a chance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom