Andrea Hurley on Field of 68 Livestream | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andrea Hurley on Field of 68 Livestream

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That has to be one of the best coach’s wife interviews ever! Boy, is she ever Jersey! “Jibronis”; “not for nothing”; “talk about my family and I’ll punch you in the mouth” etc. The best line was how Dan has a “punishable face”. Just great stuff.

I can’t believe some PC asshats actually spit on her! If that happened around me, they’re spitting out their teeth. (Not to be all Internet, tough guy or anything, but we all have stuff that sets us off and assaulting a woman is one of mine.)

Anyway, she is a treasure! I listened to her podcast when I had to drive a lot over a few days. It was pretty good and I highly recommend it.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
That has to be one of the best coach’s wife interviews ever! Boy, is she ever Jersey! “Jibronis”; “not for nothing”; “talk about my family and I’ll punch you in the mouth” etc. The best line was how Dan has a “punishable face”. Just great stuff.

I can’t believe some PC asshats actually spit on her! If that happened around me, they’re spitting out their teeth. (Not to be all Internet, tough guy or anything, but we all have stuff that sets us off and assaulting a woman is one of mine.)

Anyway, she is a treasure! I listened to her podcast when I had to drive a lot over a few days. It was pretty good and I highly recommend it.

*punchable although you could argue it’s also punishable.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Jabronis and jerkoffs! She's fantastic!
She stays away from forums like The Boneyard but I'd give a lot to have her in this forum after a loss!

That would be a funny way!

The only thing I'm concerned about is that Jibronis fans from every opponent will watch these interviews and take it as a challenge to act out against her at every venue.

I have spoken!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
She stays away from forums like The Boneyard but I'd give a lot to have her in this forum after a loss!

That would be a funny way!

The only thing I'm concerned about is that Jibronis fans from every opponent will watch these interviews and take it as a challenge to act out against her at every venue.

I have spoken!
Do you think for a second that any of them can handle her?

Reaction Score
Don't like all this media attention on the Hurley family and now his wife is blabbing away.

Seriously bad mojo!

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Do you think for a second that any of them can handle her?
If they came face to face with her the medics would have to be called in to take care of them. But from a distance, separated by innocent bystanders I have a concern that those sick fans will make a point to throw things at her! Sick copycat behavior!

That is the sick way!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Maybe it’s me, but not sure I love this interview and the inordinate amount of time she spends dumping on the folks funding DH’s salary.

And that she stays away from social media May technically be true, but she is certainly getting fed it (and reacting to it) regularly.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
jersey girls rule!
1680304785223.png

Reaction Score
Maybe it’s me, but not sure I love this interview and the inordinate amount of time she spends dumping on the folks funding DH’s salary.

And that she stays away from social media May technically be true, but she is certainly getting fed it (and reacting to it) regularly.
She talks about part of the fanbase not everyone

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

lighten-up-lighten-up-francis.gif

Reaction Score
This program has got better every year since Hurley took over.. and there people who were trashing him and calling for his job… maybe thats why his wife is not happy with some of the fans… most of the fans are very supportive and she said that

Reaction Score
Personally I think she was very mild given some of the knuckle-dragging psychopaths in this fanbase. She obliterated the Providence fans who spat on her, which I appreciated.

Reaction Score
if she had to make a point about the providence fans, wow. villanova is not philly, those cheesy new englanders are lucky. trashy small town NE

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Personally I think she was very mild given some of the knuckle-dragging psychopaths in this fanbase. She obliterated the Providence fans who spat on her, which I appreciated.
It was a short lived “rivalry”. It’ll be cute to see them and DePaul battle

Reaction Score
It is trashy. But we all have them, Remember when a UConn season ticket holder woman threatened to kick a the 7 year old son of another UConn season ticket holder (and boneyarder) in the head because he jumped up to cheer a Husky basket at the BET a couple weeks ago?

I remember. I will not throw stones at other fan bases. They all have jerks.
So old bag running her mouth and someone actually spitting or throwing beer at a woman is a whole other level of scumbaggery come on man.

Reaction Score
Remember when a UConn season ticket holder woman threatened to kick a the 7 year old son of another UConn season ticket holder (and boneyarder) in the head because he jumped up to cheer a Husky basket at the BET a couple weeks ago?
Huh?

Reaction Score
i love it! this is how we’re winning

snooki slapping a scumbag

Reaction Score
What a hilarious interview. Great insights about the “real” Dan Hurley…

Some Highlights-
—discussion of Dan’s underwear
—social media
—importance of family (team as family)
—her “love” of Providence fans
—Dan’s “punchable face”

Starts at 1:04 into the link

Pat Calhoun she ain't

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors