2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson OV | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson OV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m out of the loop on this one. Is certified just a funny twitter account or does this person actually usually have info lol

A lot of people put weight on , more than they do on urinal balls or car wash balls. When it comes to UConn though, the only balls that matter are Senhor's.

Reaction Score
I’m 95% sure he called Bouknight, too. He also said nothing about a commitment from Jackson, seems like just more him talking about his balls, which is standard issue. I go back and forth on him and NoEscalators as the two funniest Twitter accounts by a lot.

Reaction Score
I’m 95% sure he called Bouknight, too. He also said nothing about a commitment from Jackson, seems like just more him talking about his balls, which is standard issue. I go back and forth on him and NoEscalators as the two funniest Twitter accounts by a lot.
He made that and maybe one other call

His avatar is easily the best picture of Hurley I’ve seen on the internet thus far

Reaction Score
Yeah I think he’s got some good sources and when he gets something, it’s usually correct but he doesn’t seem to have an “in” on everyone.

I just think the fact that “ certified” became a part of the UConn vernacular in a year is amazing. Imagine Dave Benedict saying his name out loud. The hero we never knew we needed.

C

Chief00

I hope we land Jackson if only for the fact that Syracuse has a 55 page thread dedicated to his recruitment littered with posters that don't understand 4 > 1. Will be fun to go over there and watch that thread implode.
Chief would already lose a popularity class there and I am only going to get less popular.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
They have a idiot over there named AZOrange who makes some utterly outlandish bs
Lookout Chief00 he's got a severe hardone for you!!!!
One of his quotes was that UConn is so meaningless that they didn't even get a mention in the recent Requiem for the Big East documentary.. Who has the most OBE titles? 7>5 as in 4>1

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
They have a idiot over there named AZOrange who makes some utterly outlandish bs
One of his quotes was that UConn is so meaningless that they didn't even get a mention in the recent Requiem for the Big East documentary.. Who has the most OBE titles? 7>5 as in 4>1
That is so delusional regarding us being “meaningless”. They must think that the old Big East ended in the 80’s. We owned it after that. They can feel good about their identity in the North Carolina league that they are in, while we reclaim/retain our dominance in the Northeast. Apparently, championships are not what you define as success in their world.

Reaction Score

I think we have to give Syracuse some recognition and thanks for keeping the OBE somewhat competitive, along with Gtown, St. John's and Villanova, while we were building our base.

While their all-time efforts paled in comparison to the 7 championships we reeled off in the 22 years from 1990 to 2011, while they won a paltry 3, they tried their best.

Reaction Score
That is so delusional regarding us being “meaningless”. They must think that the old Big East ended in the 80’s. We owned it after that. They can feel good about their identity in the North Carolina league that they are in, while we reclaim/retain our dominance in the Northeast. Apparently, championships are not what you define as success in their world.
Its what unhappy people do to make themselves feel better.

Reaction Score
Geez... hoping for an update on his visit and get nothing but Syracuse obsession. Enough please. Any updates on the actual visit?

Syracuse obsession? No just some Yarders having some fun on their behalf, try it on occasion it may make you seem a bit less salty. Oh and if someone had a solid update you would have seen it be patient.

Reaction Score
Yeah I think he’s got some good sources and when he gets something, it’s usually correct but he doesn’t seem to have an “in” on everyone.

I just think the fact that “ certified” became a part of the UConn vernacular in a year is amazing. Imagine Dave Benedict saying his name out loud. The hero we never knew we needed.
I really feel like he just reads the BY and once he sees how nice of a weekend it was, he will then post on twitter. But his account is absolutely hilarious and my new favortie UConn follow.

Reaction Score
Geez... hoping for an update on his visit and get nothing but Syracuse obsession. Enough please. Any updates on the actual visit?

What are you looking for? He toured the facilities? Hung out with the players? Attended a party off campus? He had a great visit, but no commitment, so we will continue to press during the last leg.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Yes. We were all there at his coach meetings, campus tour and urinal stop. Just finishing our write-ups. Sorry for the delay. They’ll be out in 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom