2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson OV | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Syracuse obsession? No just some Yarders having some fun on their behalf, try it on occasion it may make you seem a bit less salty. Oh and if someone had a solid update you would have seen it be patient.
You have to admit he is a plucky poster.

Reaction Score
Feel like a little kid here, but can someone with insider info actually just come and say if they think we are getting Dre

dont hold your breath. too much finger wagging recourse from other posters if said insiders go out on a limb only to be proven wrong. having said that, the breadcrumbs clearly lead to storrs:

Beautiful day indeed.
I can confirm that the weather is close to perfect today.
Beautiful day and night in Storrs.
It's another beautiful morning in Storrs.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Geez... hoping for an update on his visit and get nothing but Syracuse obsession. Enough please. Any updates on the actual visit?
Do you realize the gamesmanship going on between UConn fans and SewageCuse fans? We are in triple overtime right now. And you want some rational information? Get a grip!

Anywho, the best we can tell you is the visit went really well. At least that’s the deciphering one gets from insiders. Which means that Andre and people visiting with him told the coaches positive things. Which means only that we are still in contention. Nothing more. We have no clue what he has said to other coaches.

Will we be conquered like the Incas or victorious like the Spaniards? We’ll find out in twenty minutes.

Here’s a hint for everyone not just you. None of the reports matter until a thread is started that says x recruit has given a verbal. Unless people enjoy the ups and downs of the recruitment process and recognize nothing is certain during the process they should probably ignore these threads until Christmas arrives.

Reaction Score
Do you realize the gamesmanship going on between UConn fans and SewageCuse fans? We are in triple overtime right now. And you want some rational information? Get a grip!

Anywho, the best we can tell you is the visit went really well. At least that’s the deciphering one gets from insiders. Which means that Andre and people visiting with him told the coaches positive things. Which means only that we are still in contention. Nothing more. We have no clue what he has said to other coaches.

Will we be conquered like the Incas or victorious like the Spaniards? We’ll find out in twenty minutes.

Here’s a hint for everyone not just you. None of the reports matter until a thread is started that says x recruit has given a verbal. Unless people enjoy the ups and downs of the recruitment process and recognize nothing is certain during the process they should probably ignore these threads until Christmas arrives.
Wow! Just looking for an update on recruiting. No need to get so serious bro. Not life and death here. This must be the highlight of your day. Get a life!

Reaction Score
Wow! Just looking for an update on recruiting. No need to get so serious bro. Not life and death here. This must be the highlight of your day. Get a life!

Let's be clear here you were the one who was way too serious on your reply earlier. Take a deep breath fleudy did a nice job for you not sure why so salty yet again. All will be fine, relax a little we have a good group here.

pj

Reaction Score
Why would this be? Hope it's true.

Hurley likes to have the player tell the coaches who recruited him, privately, in advance of any public announcement, as a courtesy. If he's back home Sunday, Monday to talk to other coaches, Tuesday is the earliest announcement day. It could be later of course.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I really feel like he just reads the BY and once he sees how nice of a weekend it was, he will then post on twitter. But his account is absolutely hilarious and my new favortie UConn follow.

He's a poster iirc.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Hurley likes to have the player tell the coaches who recruited him, privately, in advance of any public announcement, as a courtesy. If he's back home Sunday, Monday to talk to other coaches, Tuesday is the earliest announcement day. It could be later of course.

It's up to the kid. Hurley doesn't have anything to do w it.

They've just recruited good kids.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Let's be clear here you were the one who was way too serious on your reply earlier. Take a deep breath fleudy did a nice job for you not sure why so salty yet again. All will be fine, relax a little we have a good group here.
That's the grittiness. He's over matched but still competing. You have to admire that.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I don't like to get too involved with the who is obsessed with who, and who is relevant/irrelevant, but the Syracuse board has a Boneyard thread with over 127,000 views and over 1,000 replies in it, in only the span of 2 years.

Let's break that down: to accumulate 127,000 views in just over 2 years, amounts to ~175 views a day. So every day for the last 24 months, just less than 200 people on average check in on a thread discussing a UConn message board (not a game...not a player...not a conference...literally our message board)...But we're not relevant anymore to them? I don't see a Wake Forest Demon Deacon message board thread on there and I doubt there will be one anytime soon.

P.S.

4>1

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I don't like to get too involved with the who is obsessed with who, and who is relevant/irrelevant, but the Syracuse board has a Boneyard thread with over 127,000 views and over 1,000 replies in it, in only the span of 2 years.

Let's break that down: to accumulate 127,000 views in just over 2 years, amounts to ~175 views a day. So every day for the last 24 months, just less than 200 people on average check in on a thread discussing a UConn message board (not a game...not a player...not a conference...literally our message board)...But we're not relevant anymore to them? I don't see a Wake Forest Demon Deacon message board thread on there and I doubt there will be one anytime soon.

P.S.

4>1

Uh oh. This will probably lead to your name and a screenshot of this post being added to their thread. They’re a touchy bunch and don’t like when someone speaks ill of their fine Canadian school.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

P.S.

4>1

This is what happens when you can't get good pizza.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Uh oh. This will probably lead to your name and a screenshot of this post being added to their thread. They’re a touchy bunch and don’t like when someone speaks ill of their fine Canadian school.

Agreed, though they'll probably edit out the part that says 4>1.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

P.S.

4>1

Thanks but all this is way over the heads of 99.99% of the dolts on the Cuse board
It is math and so far the highest they can count is 1

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You’re right! I picked that up soon after I posted. That’s my bad Fleud. Just enjoy the recruiting tidbits. The other stuff, well...
NP. Anticipation is a Biatch. Not just for you. This year it’s a little worse because a lot of schools have received commitments and the good guys have zero.

Some of us are too busy to wade through all the nonsense. Others use the nonsense to deal with the uncertainty. However hammering juice fans is never nonsense. It’s serious business. Those Duke and UNC biatches deserve everything we throw at them. Maintains the rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom