2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson OV | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

New mixtape for those interested. Pretty sure it shows ever 3 he made all summer lol.

The creative passing is a little more noticeable in this than other highlights. With some work on his handles, he could do damage as a point forward.

His athleticism is abnormal.

He's such a freaky athlete, I cant believe the 3 people who won't stop talking about his shot.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score

New mixtape for those interested. Pretty sure it shows ever 3 he made all summer lol.

The creative passing is a little more noticeable in this than other highlights. With some work on his handles, he could do damage as a point forward.

Yes, but does he have Big East level athleticism?

On a serious note, he really does remind me a little bet of Stanley Robinson, only with better handles and passing ability.

Reaction Score
He's such a freaky athlete, I cant believe the 3 people who won't stop talking about his shot.

Well it's the most important skill in the game and the reason his stock has fallen dramatically. It's also a lot easier to learn than his strengths (athleticism, passing, competitiveness). But Hurley and co. Have prioritized him all summer. That should mean something to a fan.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

That passing was what stood out to me in this and the other one. Freak athlete who can put it on the floor, pass and dunk at will. Plus defend several spots. He can work on his shot. I don’t see any horrible form or anything. That basketball IQ he seems to have is really valuable.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Guy makes in-game dunks look like lazy pregame layups.

He's going to be an unreal (complete) defender.

Reaction Score
Guy makes in-game dunks look like lazy pregame layups.

He's going to be an unreal (complete) defender.

That passing was what stood out to me in this and the other one. Freak athlete who can put it on the floor, pass and dunk at will. Plus defend several spots. He can work on his shot. I don’t see any horrible form or anything. That basketball IQ he seems to have is really valuable.

His form is terrible tbh. It's not unsalvageable but he has a lot to change before he can even start putting in good reps for muscle memory, tbh. He grips the ball too low, weird set point, hand cocked off the the side. It's too bad that his coaches haven't forced him to change it.

In that way he's a lot like Sid. Probably a worse shot tbh. But he should be able to create more for others and handle much better than sid.

Reaction Score
His form is terrible tbh. It's not unsalvageable but he has a lot to change before he can even start putting in good reps for muscle memory, tbh. He grips the ball too low, weird set point, hand cocked off the the side. It's too bad that his coaches haven't forced him to change it.

In that way he's a lot like Sid. Probably a worse shot tbh. But he should be able to create more for others and handle much better than sid.
Hopefully he has more game then Jump had.

Reaction Score
Hopefully he has more game then Jump had.

He has 25x the game Jump had. Completely different situations. Andre is a basketball player through and through. Jump could juml. Jump literally played something like 1 season of hs ball and 1 juco before he got here. That's it. Seriously.

Reaction Score
He has 25x the game Jump had. Completely different situations. Andre is a basketball player through and through. Jump could juml. Jump literally played something like 1 season of hs ball and 1 juco before he got here. That's it. Seriously.
The most interesting thing about Jump is for a guy known for his dunking how much he struggled to pull off in game dunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom