2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson OV | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson OV

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I hope we land Jackson if only for the fact that Syracuse has a 55 page thread dedicated to his recruitment littered with posters that don't understand 4 > 1. Will be fun to go over there and watch that thread implode.

Reaction Score
Does he have an announcement date set or is it just sometime after his Iowa visit?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Went back and looked at the clips of Andre. Looks like a kid who would really thrive in transition. Has good ability to score around the rim, can dribble and makes some nice passes. He seems a great fit for us, and really a poor fit for a 2-3 zone, half court offensive team at Cuse.

Reaction Score
Went back and looked at the clips of Andre. Looks like a kid who would really thrive in transition. Has good ability to score around the rim, can dribble and makes some nice passes. He seems a great fit for us, and really a poor fit for a 2-3 zone, half court offensive team at Cuse.

Definitely a kid that needs to run because he can't shoot. He would do well in a 2-3 though--plays one in HS quite a bit (and plays 2-5 defensively in man-man for them too)

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Seeing a lot of folks saying "he can't shoot." Well, if he wants to make the league he damn well better learn to shoot. Great athletes who can't shoot play in the G league. All things considered, I love to have great athletes, but I'd prefer those who can dribble and shoot, and who play with intensity.

Reaction Score
Damn. I wanted to do some yard work today, but it looks like I'll just be refreshing the-boneyard...

Reaction Score
Seeing a lot of folks saying "he can't shoot." Well, if he wants to make the league he damn well better learn to shoot. Great athletes who can't shoot play in the G league. All things considered, I love to have great athletes, but I'd prefer those who can dribble and shoot, and who play with intensity.

100%. But to be fair if he had any semblance of a shot he'd be playing at Duke. I think he could be a good college player without it.. but a decent 3 point stroke would open up crazy space in the lane for him

Reaction Score

New mixtape for those interested. Pretty sure it shows ever 3 he made all summer lol.

The creative passing is a little more noticeable in this than other highlights. With some work on his handles, he could do damage as a point forward.

His athleticism is abnormal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01