Alterique Update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Alterique Update

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I feel like somehow the UConn basketball team went to Hawaii and brought back a curesed idol. I’ve seen this episode before.

We need some sort of cleansing ritual. Hang Gris-gris bags everywhere around Gampel.
1552156361108.png

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Consider that the misery we UConn fans have experienced represents answered prayers for some sick & suffering people.

C

Chief00

You really think his previous shoulder injury had any impact on him being hit in the face by an opponents hand getting a rebound? Cmon Chief you are better than that!
You need to re-read my post, I said just the opposite.

C

Chief00

He won’t play again this season with a diagnosed concussion.
I have no confidence in our ability to diagnose concussions accurately, remember a couple years ago we had exponentially more concussions than any team in the country until a change was made.

Reaction Score
I'm confident that Gilbert has a little Beric Dondarrion in him and will come back yet again better than ever.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it has anything to do with this specific injury situation but that’s always a danger of playing hurt. You do things a little differently and that can result in other injuries. That’s why Chief is not an advocate of playing injuried unless there a lot at stake in the game.
So what did Alterique do differently on that play Chief to cause him to get hurt? Please explain.

C

Chief00

So what did Alterique do differently on that play Chief to cause him to get hurt? Please explain.

LOL - you skipped over the first sentence where I said I don’t think it has anything to do with this specific injury situation. Then you bolded my second sentence as if I hadn’t supplied a context that in the first sentence that it did not apply in this specific situation. The second sentence was a general observation, which I believe to be true.
In general when you play hurt you may favor one leg over the other or one side over the other or change your game to compensate for the injury which can cause an injury since it’s not your natural way of doing something.

Reaction Score

I think he is referring to Gilbert not playing moving forward due to his current injury? Right? No?

Reaction Score
I don’t think it has anything to do with this specific injury situation but that’s always a danger of playing hurt. You do things a little differently and that can result in other injuries. That’s why Chief is not an advocate of playing injuried unless there a lot at stake in the game.
Is that better?

Your quote reads like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Still waiting for your explanation.

C

Chief00

Is that better?

Your quote reads like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Still waiting for your explanation.
Better, and I just posted a further explanation.

C

Chief00

The word for what you were talking about was cascade.

You change your gait with a sprained ankle and end up with a MCL tear.

Exactly, good example.
From personal experience I played with a sprained ankle but then strained by back reaching for a ball I would normally have gotten to with my feet back in those days.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Would love more information on the “eye injury”.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
How are we going to make the CBI without him???

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He can go to Memphis but only street clothes - he's had enough for this year

Flying does depend on the severity of the concussion. No idea on Alterique's personal situation.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I feel like somehow the UConn basketball team went to Hawaii and brought back a cursed idol. I’ve seen this episode before.

We need some sort of cleansing ritual. Hang Gris-gris bags everywhere around Gampel.

I just googled "what to do to a house to ward off bad spirits". Holy crap there are a lot of suggestions.

The most efficient solutions seem to be hanging a horseshoe over the locker room door, and hot box Gampel with a metric @#$% ton of Sage.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I just googled "what to do to a house to ward off bad spirits". Holy crap there are a lot of suggestions.

The most efficient solutions seem to be hanging a horseshoe over the locker room door, and hot box Gampel with a metric @#$% ton of Sage.
If we hung the horseshoe it would fall off and hit Al in his good eye. Of course Pal would still want him to power through.

1552166727642.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We’ve got a stage 5 clinger. Imagine being mad at someone because Mike Anthony changed his tweets.

Right, this coming from the poster who basically lives on Fishy's left nut. I'm pretty sure that's you unless it's Walker11. Very confusing with you guys having such similar handles. Pretty sure it's you though. Maybe Fishy will come to your defense and try to make you look like less of a piss ant, but not likely.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Right, this coming from the poster who basically lives on Fishy's left nut. I'm pretty sure that's you unless it's Walker11. Very confusing with you guys having such similar handles. Pretty sure it's you though. Maybe Fishy will come to your defense and try to make you look like less of a piss ant, but not likely.

It's not whaler. He rails against everybody equally.

6c90288d7e10d46d18895f17f420a92c.gif

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

you scrambled and came up with more than I thought you would

I’ve never noticed any special bond between @Walker11 and @Fishy but it may exist..

i think we can all be confident that @Fishy wont be coming to my defense. unless im accused of kidnapping kirk cousins

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom