Alterique Update | The Boneyard

Alterique Update

Reaction Score
He gets a purple heart for his 25 game season, next year let's hope he gets that to 35+ games.

Thanks for terrific play & effort, please get healthy....................see you in the fall with the new pups!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He gets a purple heart for his 25 game season, next year let's hope we get that to 35+ games.

Thanks for terrific play & effort, please get healthy...see you in the fall with the new pups!
Get him back in there. Fall off the horse, get back on. This can be the kind of inspiration stuff that produces diamonds.

C

Chief00

I don’t think it has anything to do with this specific injury situation but that’s always a danger of playing hurt. You do things a little differently and that can result in other injuries. That’s why Chief is not an advocate of playing injuried unless there a lot at stake in the game.

Reaction Score
I don’t think it has anything to do with this specific injury situation but that’s always a danger of playing hurt. You do things a little differently and that can result in other injuries. That’s why Chief is not an advocate of playing injuried unless there a lot at stake in the game.
You really think his previous shoulder injury had any impact on him being hit in the face by an opponents hand getting a rebound? Cmon Chief you are better than that!

Reaction Score
Get him back in there. Fall off the horse, get back on. This can be the kind of inspiration stuff that produces diamonds.
Concussion & eye injury to go along with shoulder issue.........I think him playing Thursday is very unlikely & would be coaching & medical malpractice if he isn't close to 100% to allow him to play.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Wasn’t playing injured. They made sure he was healthy and getting smacked in the face has nothing to do trying to avoid injuring his shoulder. No reason he should not have been playing. Bad example.

Reaction Score
Weird, I was almost certain he had fractured his face into 1,000 pieces and would need about 15 complicated surgeries in the offseason based on Whaler’s post from yesterday. Let’s hope he can be back for the AAC Tournament although I’ve got my doubts

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t even put him on the plane to Memphis next week.
1552147057678.jpeg

Reaction Score
Word is he is done for the season. No need to rush him back.
Yeah I agree. It was fine playing him with his shoulder issues because we had to know if he is made of glass. This injury was cheap shot injury caused by another player and of course with concussion and eye injuries it can be serious.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Percussion protocol will effective end Gilbert's season.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure. I absolutely would not rush him back but are people against him giving it a go next week against, say, Houston if he feels okay?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom