Alterique update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Alterique update

Reaction Score
Jesus. Now alteriques career is over? Stop being an alarmist. He ll be fine(I hope)

Reaction Score
We need to be honest it’s not going to be the same going forward. Even If he returns all confidence in the shoulder is gone. We shouldn’t be playing a kid who can not absorb a typical screen because of chronic shoulder problems it doesn’t do anyone any good. As far as next year, In addition to a center we’re now going to need a point guard. Big opportunity for coach hunters kid if he comes here(he will).
Wow. I'm glad you are not on the coaching staff. Throwing in the towel pretty quick there.

Reaction Score
They held him out of practice until a doctor could look at his x rays and clear him. It’s due diligence. They’d be reckless to do anything else. This was to be expected. This doesn’t mean it’s something worse than expected. I’d bet he’s cleared tmmrw sometime
Agreed, we haven't had many sunny days in a while though so you can understsnd the consternation.

Reaction Score
Agreed, we haven't had many sunny days in a while though so you can understsnd the consternation.
I totally get it. I learned to expect disaster these last few years

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
A year after Large Dave pulled Gilbert's shoulder out of its socket. We're our own worst enemy.
Could you link the video to that one? Never saw it

C

Chief00

SillyVigorousCock-small.gif

It looked sort of like that. With the wall being a screen set by a WSU player. Not pictured: Cobb watching it happen and not appearing to call out the screen.

I intentionally didn’t bring that up in my Briefs but yeah that disappointed Chief that Cobb appeared to not call it out. Fundamentals and protecting a teammate. He needs to take those role responsibilities more seriously.

C

Chief00

And the screener made it off the court with his ka-hoonies intact? Hmmm. No retribution.
It was a good screen but yeah how about some payback. Plant that seed. That’s how Chief was taugh the game. But, we don’t really have anyone who has the physical make-up and mindset to be that Enforcer.

Reaction Score
It was a good screen but yeah how about some payback. Plant that seed. That’s how Chief was taugh the game. But, we don’t really have anyone who has the physical make-up and mindset to be that Enforcer.

If Clyde Vaughn was here it wouldn’t have happened.

Reaction Score
Even if his x-ray is clean, I don’t want him playing on Thursday personally. The odds are that to make the tournament, we’ll need to win the conference tournament. Why risk the health of the most important player on the team next season? Give him a little time.

Reaction Score
Whether it was severe or not, I've no idea. But from personal perspective, I've let out blood curdling screams when I temporarily overstretched a injury that was recently healed.

It's a bit of pain, mixed with a whole lot of fear, that causes you to react violently. After a while, you calm down and realize it's gonna be ok.

If you are correct in this case, I would be beyond extremely stoked.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Even if his x-ray is clean, I don’t want him playing on Thursday personally. The odds are that to make the tournament, we’ll need to win the conference tournament. Why risk the health of the most important player on the team next season? Give him a little time.
If his xray is clean wouldn't that mean he was fine? Why wouldn't you play him?

C

Chief00

If Clyde Vaughn was here it wouldn’t have happened.
Clyde was one of my all time favorites, but I do like Coach Hunter. We just got to get him more Bigs to work with. One of our Bigs needs to make a physical statement when something like that happened especially Eric since he was the guy who appeared to have screwed up. Has the game changed?
Reminds me of Dave Cowens running Mike Newlin over like an 18 wheeler after he did a phony flop to get a charge call. I don’t recall Mike setting another phone flop charge on Cowens again. At any rate, that’s how Chief learned the game.
A Labor Day NBA Tribute

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
They held him out of practice until a doctor could look at his x rays and clear him. It’s due diligence. They’d be reckless to do anything else. This was to be expected. This doesn’t mean it’s something worse than expected. I’d bet he’s cleared tmmrw sometime
My heart agrees with you. Unfortunately, my head doesn"t. I pray you are right.

Reaction Score
If his xray is clean wouldn't that mean he was fine? Why wouldn't you play him?
I just think he’ll be tentative and could use some rest. Probably will be a little sore regardless.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Just from his reaction it’s seens he’s done.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Whether it was severe or not, I've no idea. But from personal perspective, I've let out blood curdling screams when I temporarily overstretched a injury that was recently healed.

It's a bit of pain, mixed with a whole lot of fear, that causes you to react violently. After a while, you calm down and realize it's gonna be ok.

Cool story, sharing on the BY, you had an organism.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom