All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
By formal letter mailed by postal service to the respective university and the NCAA headquarters?

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I think he is Texas A & M lean the longer this drags on.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Why are Chief’s posts always disliked now? Just because it was posted by him?

Reaction Score
I think he is Texas A & M lean the longer this drags on.

No doubt it evened out again can only hope when he decides he's wearing a Husky hat. 50/50 I bet he's having trouble with it, he's a kid wish him the best. But we need a big very bad, especially one with a big ceiling.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Lol, he literally had a post today disliked and all he did was recommend Dog Lane Cafe for lunch. It’s gotta be more than the content.
Only jrazz disliked his post above.

And tzznandrew disliked the Dog Lane Cafe rec. I think tzznandrew is a certified #neverchiefer

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seems like Kansas has backed off after the Gethro commit...don’t think they’ve sent anyone to see Javonte Brown Ferguson since his visit to UConn

C

Chief00

And tzznandrew disliked the Dog Lane Cafe rec. I think tzznandrew is a certified #neverchiefer
LOL he’s gone back to 2011, when the dislike feature wasn’t available, in an attempt to retroactively dislike every one of Chief’s 13,000 posts. It’s sad when someone has so little positive to offer themselves, that this type of negative activity becomes their life’s work and the only way they apparently feel they can achieve notoriety from their parent’s basement. It has zero impact on Chief.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Why are Chief’s posts always disliked now? Just because it was posted by him?

There are those who believe he should be ignored or silenced, and express this by calling attention to him. Even if their point of view has merit, they employ counterproductive means toward their claimed ends.
Consider your question and my response as two examples.
Plus, the Dislike option is a new toy, and then add that we are collectively more on edge while waiting for recruiting news, and eager for the season to begin.

Reminder: this is a thread about Javinte Brown-Ferguson and how we fans would like him to choose UConn.

C

Chief00

There are those who believe he should be ignored or silenced, and express this by calling attention to him. Even if their point of view has merit, they employ counterproductive means toward their claimed ends.
Consider your question and my response as two examples.
Plus, the Dislike option is a new toy, and then add that we are collectively more on edge while waiting for recruiting news, and eager for the season to begin.

Reminder: this is a thread about Javinte Brown-Ferguson and how we fans would like him to choose UConn.

Going back and retroactively disliking 13,000 posts over 8 years is the definition of instability and craziness. Let’s not pretend it’s even remotely rationale behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom