All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why are Chief’s posts always disliked now? Just because it was posted by him?
Personally, I think it’s the perfect solution. People that comment on his post, pro or con, and it does not clutter the board...so long as no on comments on it.

Reaction Score
Found this snippet here :
If things ended right now, it would be UConn. Javonte Brown-Ferguson, a high-end four-star prospect in the 2021 class, has taken official visits to Kansas, Texas A&M and UConn. KU’s chances are very, very slim, which brings us to the Aggies and the Huskies.

He is very good friends with Texas A&M freshmen Cashius McNeilly and Emanuel Miller, thanks to their Canadian basketball upbringing, but UConn’s proximity to his home might separate the Huskies. Each program has a major need in the frontcourt and, at one point in time, the Aggies had the large lead. That seems to have dissipated, with momentum on the side of UConn.

Expect a college commitment from Brown-Ferguson within the next week and for the Canadian to reclassify into the 2020 class, which would put him on a college campus next fall.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Why are Chief’s posts always disliked now? Just because it was posted by him?
I went back to like it because of the idiot dislikes. I was thinking that I would start disliking every post that wantonly criticizes @Chief00, but the I realized, that would make me an idiot like them. Hey Chief, Keep being you. Unique and provocative. (Even though you do post thinks that I don't get. I enjoy the mental exercise of trying to figure out cryptic references.)

Reaction Score
I am liking the dislike.

Nothing better on the BY right now than adults complaining about dislikes on a internet message board.
its amazing how people get so wound up with the emojis...it’s almost as if they’re worried that someone on a computer potentially hundreds of miles away might be judging them while in their pajamas.

And tbh, I definitely think it’s the older members of this board.

Come on gentleman (and ladies), stop getting so upset over internet bullying...you’re starting to act like us tender snowflake millennials.

C

Chief00

I am liking the dislike.

Nothing better on the BY right now than adults complaining about dislikes on a internet message board.
As I said I don’t care. It doesn’t impact me. I am not complaining about it.
But, I did make the observation that going back 8 years to Dislike someone’s 13,000 posts makes a mockery of liking or disliking someone current post on a current issue. It’s low basketball IQ stuff.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
There are those who believe he should be ignored or silenced, and express this by calling attention to him. Even if their point of view has merit, they employ counterproductive means toward their claimed ends.
Consider your question and my response as two examples.
Plus, the Dislike option is a new toy, and then add that we are collectively more on edge while waiting for recruiting news, and eager for the season to begin.

Reminder: this is a thread about Javinte Brown-Ferguson and how we fans would like him to choose UConn.

Aka, hatin the player/adversary bringing the game.

Golden State fan: Lebron isn't even third team all-NBA, Klays better.
All non-Golden State fans, Lebron easy 1st team and Lebron-Klay comparison generates lots of laughter.

Last edited:

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
But, I did make the observation that going back 8 years to Dislike someone’s 13,000 posts makes a mockery of liking or disliking someone current post on a current issue. It’s low basketball IQ stuff.
You do care.

You might say you dont but your postings say otherwise.

Reaction Score
Yes I remember about a week ago when you cared so little you created a entire thread devoted to the topic of him disliking your posts that had to be deleted by the mods.

Now your lack of caring has resulted in multiple additional posts on the subject.

Bahahahahahahaha.

pj

Reaction Score
Yes I remember about a week ago when you cared so little you created a entire thread devoted to the topic of him disliking your posts that had to be deleted by the mods.

Now your lack of caring has resulted in multiple additional posts on the subject.

Bahahahahahahaha.

Chief's feelings may be a little hurt, but that doesn't change the fact that he makes an entertaining, and occasionally informative, contribution to the Boneyard while the Chaters are just killing time.

"A fly, Sir, may sting a stately horse and make him wince; but, one is but an insect, and the other is a horse still."

Reaction Score
Chief's feelings may be a little hurt, but that doesn't change the fact that he makes an entertaining, and occasionally informative, contribution to the Boneyard while the Chaters are just killing time.

"A fly, Sir, may sting a stately horse and make him wince; but, one is but an insect, and the other is a horse still."
Don't recall him ever posting anything entertaining or informative, but I scroll past the majority of his posts without reading them, so I probably just missed it.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I appreciate you sharing your opinion but that's your opinion. You find things entertaining that others dont find entertaining. To each their own.

There are no facts.

Reaction Score
If things ended right now, it would be UConn. Javonte Brown-Ferguson, a high-end four-star prospect in the 2021 class, has taken official visits to Kansas, Texas A&M and UConn. KU’s chances are very, very slim, which brings us to the Aggies and the Huskies.

He is very good friends with Texas A&M freshmen Cashius McNeilly and Emanuel Miller, thanks to their Canadian basketball upbringing, but UConn’s proximity to his home might separate the Huskies. Each program has a major need in the frontcourt and, at one point in time, the Aggies had the large lead. That seems to have dissipated, with momentum on the side of UConn.

Expect a college commitment from Brown-Ferguson within the next week and for the Canadian to reclassify into the 2020 class, which would put him on a college campus next fall.

Thank you for contributing this post.

Reaction Score

this is very helpful - thanks! Some actual news/discussion about Javonte Brown Ferguson. I think he was blown away by his visit with the good guys and A&M is trying to regain the lead but hopefully that won't happen. I like that we are getting the visit this week after A&M - hopefully for the close. I'm thinking he may be wanting to get this over with at this point and A&M begged him for a final visit to try to convince him. Hopefully good news the end of this week!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Or it's amusing.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
No need to gild your lily here; it might be a turd.

Consider that it need not be a mockery or low basketball IQ stuff. It might be a display of passion. Someone is doing the hard work of building a platform from which to distinguish himself from "casual chaters." Of all people, you should rejoice.

In the alternative, if you don't care, then don't care.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
It would be nice if one recruiting thread could not become all about Chief.

6YlpuX4.gif

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Thanks, nice to read a positive take, and from Evans too. Probably reflective of nothing, but A&M sending 3 while UCONN reportedly sending 1 this week is interesting. Hopefully confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom