All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson | Page 5 | The Boneyard

All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Recruiting 17-18 boys who think they are next....??????? Is an inexact science. It is truly funny to watch armchair quarterbacks give their unsophisticated thoughts and insights about something that they know nothing about. Hurley and company know what they are doing as they try to accomplish very challenging tasks before them. Leave Napheesa alone - I am the most popular whipping boy here... I'm feeling rather abandoned. Perhaps, I should some truths that will put the board into a tail spin of pride and hate... allowing the staff to get their jobs done. LMAO. They know what they're doing. Remember... 17-18 year boys...

JFK!!! You promised....

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Can't take that comment at face value. Does Hurley strike you as the kind of coach who's lazy and doesn't go all out to get a recruit? If they're closing in on getting Javonte Brown Ferguson then you can bet the house they'll be going all out to get the commitment.

No, I agree. Just thought it was weird to see in context a few days ago. They'll probably send more anyway

Reaction Score
I imagine this thread will get locked soon due to nonsense, but Dan historically does very well once a guy gets to his official visit- very high percentage of commitments once they get to that stage. Pair that with a low level of transfers, and it provides for some nice stability and efficiency and ultimately success in running a program. There’s been occasional misses over the years, both in guys they’ve gotten and missed on, but it’s a pretty great approach.
cb5ecb2b9e0df6a2bbb0de06e0584028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog