All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

All quiet on Javonte Brown Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

No need to gild your lily here; it might be a turd.

Consider that it need not be a mockery or low basketball IQ stuff. It might be a display of passion. Someone is doing the hard work of building a platform from which to distinguish himself from "casual chaters." Of all people, you should rejoice.

In the alternative, if you don't care, then don't care.

LOL - I am still going with low basketball IQ. Maybe passionate low basketball IQ but that’s still low basketball IQ parent’s basement stuff. The “passion” just makes it even crazier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Chief is always refining efficiencies. This is a positive step - one letter away from a commitment to the good guys per sources.
Seeing as Chief prefers to communicate in the third person, leaving the "I" out could be interpreted many ways. Well played, Chief. Well played.

Reaction Score
Chief is always refining efficiencies. This is a positive step - one letter away from a commitment to the good guys per sources.

Sounds good to me!

As long as he doesn't end up committing to T A&M, and then you say "Chief never added the last 2 letters" :)

Reaction Score
Chief lives in the moment. He doesn't have time for any of your past tense nonsense. That's casual fan stuff.
Recruiting 17-18 boys who think they are next....??????? Is an inexact science. It is truly funny to watch armchair quarterbacks give their unsophisticated thoughts and insights about something that they know nothing about. Hurley and company know what they are doing as they try to accomplish very challenging tasks before them. Leave Napheesa alone - I am the most popular whipping boy here... I'm feeling rather abandoned. Perhaps, I should some truths that will put the board into a tail spin of pride and hate... allowing the staff to get their jobs done. LMAO. They know what they're doing. Remember... 17-18 year boys...

Reaction Score
Matrim hates that. Dislike.
20180920_161542.jpg

Reaction Score
Back to recruiting. Just received additional information, Javonte Brown Ferguson progress update upgrade:
Conf_rm.

this more than makes up for the fact that your own post being disliked derailed this recruiting thread in the first place. thank you! the thought of missing on Javonte Brown Ferguson and holding out hope for cliff A L L S E A S O N L O N G is unbearable.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks, nice to read a positive take, and from Evans too. Probably reflective of nothing, but A&M sending 3 while UCONN reportedly sending 1 this week is interesting. Hopefully confidence.
Can't take that comment at face value. Does Hurley strike you as the kind of coach who's lazy and doesn't go all out to get a recruit? If they're closing in on getting Javonte Brown Ferguson then you can bet the house they'll be going all out to get the commitment.

Reaction Score
I imagine this thread will get locked soon due to nonsense, but Dan historically does very well once a guy gets to his official visit- very high percentage of commitments once they get to that stage. Pair that with a low level of transfers, and it provides for some nice stability and efficiency and ultimately success in running a program. There’s been occasional misses over the years, both in guys they’ve gotten and missed on, but it’s a pretty great approach.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I imagine this thread will get locked soon due to nonsense, but Dan historically does very well once a guy gets to his official visit- very high percentage of commitments once they get to that stage. Pair that with a low level of transfers, and it provides for some nice stability and efficiency and ultimately success in running a program. There’s been occasional misses over the years, both in guys they’ve gotten and missed on, but it’s a pretty great approach.
In before this thread closes.

Hopefully it's all quiet on the western front. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member