2022 Recruiting: - Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This quote makes me pause a bit.....“I'm still open to the high high majors like Michigan, UNC, and Duke but as of now I have a pretty good idea on which schools want me and which schools don't,” he said.

Taking into account his very positive feedback about UConn and the above quote....my casual fan interpretation is that it's UConn unless one of those 3 start showing him lots of love soon.
Uconn is a high major. Our staff has closers now.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This quote makes me pause a bit.....“I'm still open to the high high majors like Michigan, UNC, and Duke but as of now I have a pretty good idea on which schools want me and which schools don't,” he said.

Taking into account his very positive feedback about UConn and the above quote....my casual fan interpretation is that it's UConn unless one of those 3 start showing him lots of love soon.

Or, like Clingan, he wants to get shown lots of love from them before nonetheless deciding on UConn.

Reaction Score

Or Lots of $$$$$. All kidding aside he knows we are making him a priority "which schools want me and which schools don't." his 2nd visit was extremely positive for us. We shall see. lets go UConn! I still want more tuna........

Reaction Score
They do seem to be late on both Karaban and Clingan. For some players, I’m sure that doesn’t matter because of who those schools are. However, I do think other recruits will value longer relationships with coaching staffs. Plus, it’s not like UConn hasn’t been a national power. It seems we’re pretty much out with Filipowski and in a solid place with Clingan. Hopefully good news about Karaban is on its way soon.
Fill me in on why UConn has no chance with Filipowski.

Reaction Score
Fill me in on why UConn has no chance with Filipowski.
I don't think any one on here said that there is NO chance but looking less likely though. would love to snag him too but not looking good.

Reaction Score
I don't think any one on here said that there is NO chance but looking less likely though. would love to snag him too but not looking good.
I wouldn’t count us out with him.

1625428773349.jpeg

Reaction Score
Don't get me wrong, would love to have him here but Duke really scares me though...
I want FLIP and another shooting guard.
UCONN will have 5 spots even if RJ comes back, UCONN being local is an advantage not to overlook.

Reaction Score
We all want flip but so does Duke, UNC, Michigan... there lies the problem
I know that, but UConn can compete w anyone especially a kid who is essentially a local kid.
Not saying it will be easy and UConn gets him but LETS LET IT PLAY OUT

Reaction Score
everything about him screams d00k, i could be wrong.
Except that he’s a New England kid. Massachusetts and New England in general are not exactly a hotbed for Duke basketball for several reasons. I can’t ever remember one of Dukes top recruits coming from Massachusetts, even though Massachusetts has sent more than it’s share of great players to the college ranks and the NBA. Be that as it may, Duke seems to be the leader. In UConn’s favor though, I think Flip will take at least one more visit to Storrs, once school starts. They took a ton of pictures on his unofficial……

1625438914724.jpeg

Last edited:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Yeah they've only played in 7 championship games and are one of the hottest programs currently.
I had to look it up. So, 1-6* in championship games (2 appearances vacated for cheating like madmen).

Reaction Score
NET WORTH (USD)
Chris Webber 80M
Juwan Howard 80M
Jalen Rose 60M
Jimmy King 500K
Ray Jackson 300K

Reaction Score
NET WORTH (USD)
Chris Webber 80M
Juwan Howard 80M
Jalen Rose 60M