2022 Recruiting: - Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
It seems to me that UNC and Duke are entering late on a lot of these guys. With the coaching changes this year and next I don't think an offer has the same cache as it did. I may be naive but I am not as worried about UNC or Duke until they can show that they can win with these coaches and the jury is out.

Reaction Score
It seems to me that UNC and Duke are entering late on a lot of these guys. With the coaching changes this year and next I don't think an offer has the same cache as it did. I may be naive but I am not as worried about UNC or Duke until they can show that they can win with these coaches and the jury is out.
They do seem to be late on both Karaban and Clingan. For some players, I’m sure that doesn’t matter because of who those schools are. However, I do think other recruits will value longer relationships with coaching staffs. Plus, it’s not like UConn hasn’t been a national power. It seems we’re pretty much out with Filipowski and in a solid place with Clingan. Hopefully good news about Karaban is on its way soon.

Reaction Score
Adding Karaban would probably end up with us getting around the #15 class in 2022. And Karaban is MUCH better than his ranking--they're undervaluing his shooting.

Adding any top 150 guard would get us into the top 10.

Let's make it happen

Reaction Score
It went well. :)

source.gif

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Adding Karaban would probably end up with us getting around the #15 class in 2022. And Karaban is MUCH better than his ranking--they're undervaluing his shooting.

Adding any top 150 guard would get us into the top 10.

Let's make it happen
Any sense on where we are with Starling? Seems like a commitment is coming soon from him. When Luke initially came on it looked like we had a shot with him and Westry but talk has kind of died on those 2.

Reaction Score
Any sense on where we are with Starling? Seems like a commitment is coming soon from him. When Luke initially came on it looked like we had a shot with him and Westry but talk has kind of died on those 2.

Have been told we are not as far out of it with Starling as we think. Not a sure thing or close to it...but we could get lucky if the coaches keep grinding.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Have been told we are not as far out of it with Starling as we think. Not a sure thing or close to it...but we could get lucky if the coaches keep grinding.
Westry is a no go?

Reaction Score
No inside info on him. Does seem like we're out though.

City Rock and the Jackson family connection could make the difference there.

Strange he didn’t post any pictures of his OV. Just posted some from his Bama one.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I don't watch no-class taking schools unless they play UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads