2022 Recruiting: - Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again) | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These kids don’t want to have their announcements ruined. Not sure it means much given that. We may or may not lead but he doesn’t want people to just assume he’s in the bag for UConn. He wants offers and to experience the process.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Lol people are upset at the Giffey comparison? Do some forget just how money Giffey was as a shooter, defender, rebounder, and decision maker his senior. Please by all means give us another. Alex probably isn’t going to take 4 years to fully get into the swing of things too.

Reaction Score
These kids don’t want to have their announcements ruined. Not sure it means much given that. We may or may not lead but he doesn’t want people to just assume he’s in the bag for UConn. He wants offers and to experience the process.

From your keyboard to God’s ears.

Reaction Score
I think he said that just because he retweeted a UConn account.

Kids are coached to do the #notcommitted thing or whatever when they interact with fans. At least that's what the EYBL program I have contact with does.

It's a good thing to teach them. Branding starts young for these young prospects and social media can go nuclear pretty quick if they say the wrong thing

Reaction Score
Lol people are upset at the Giffey comparison? Do some forget just how money Giffey was as a shooter, defender, rebounder, and decision maker his senior. Please by all means give us another. Alex probably isn’t going to take 4 years to fully get into the swing of things too.
You mean Niels (2 Rings) Giffey? I'd love to be saying Alex (2 Rings) Karaban in 10 years.

Reaction Score
Karaban seems to offer quite a bit. We would be fortunate to have him. Thinking of him on the floor with Hawkins and/or Floyd Jr. is exciting.

Reaction Score
Its crazy how yall are arguing about comparing a potential commit to a 2 time national champion who contributed when we know Karaban is going to have a much more immediate impact and will looked to be more than just a 3 and D guy. Celebrate Neils and look forward to hopefully having a great player in Karaban.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Guys, please stop the Giffey discussion. It's super annoying. We all LOVED Neils. There's literally zero reason to STILL bring this up. Some of you can get insulted by anything.

Most of us loved Niels and are annoyed by people calling him Neils.

Totally super super annoying.

He was a key player on two championship team and there is ZERO reason to not know how to spell his name.

Reaction Score
Most of us loved Niels and are annoyed by people calling him Neils.

Totally super super annoying.

He was a key player on two championship team and there is ZERO reason to not know how to spell his name.
Are you talking about Kneels??

Reaction Score
Giffey in the Memphis ACC tourney game is one of the best performances ever by a UConn player. You can hear the Memphis crowd groan as he gets the ball open in the corner. Then he knocks down another three. Just incredible.

Reaction Score
You’re implying one can’t be a real fan without knowing how to pronounce a combination of letters created in German. That’s pretty damn harsh.
I think @Chin Diesel was implying that, but I assume it was tongue-in-cheek. I offered my tidbit simply as an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom