AJ Reeves to Providence | Page 7 | The Boneyard

AJ Reeves to Providence

Reaction Score
w5oXVwO.gif

Perfect 8893 lol.

Reaction Score
I don't want to live in a world where pointing out reality is seen as "being negative." Maybe that's just me though.

No you'd prefer to point out the same thing (and most of us know it's reality by the way) every possible time you can?

Maybe our attempt at trying to spin a tough situation into a positive when reading the same ole thing is annoying but seeing the same damn thing from you, bass, sj, UCDaveD and others is beyond annoying. I get it you're in the know congrats but if you like UConn or ever did there is hope right, there always is.

AO and Roscoe left some here were up in arms, some good guys stayed and some positive things happened. It's UConn, one can only hope there's some more of that coming our way. Live a little man can't be fun with the puss on all the time. :mad:

Reaction Score
Miller had multiple years chillious has had 2 months..Chillious is the one coach who is obsolved of criticism until he's had the chance to do anything. And if you believe our "insiders" chillious has been huge behind the scenes with keeping UConn in recruiting battles they otherwise would not be in(ie Wilson, moretti) Chillious has done his job so far IMO, its Ollie's job to close and he hasn't. Killings is doing exactly what we thought he'd do. He never got 5 star talent, his claim to fame is player development and identifying lower rated recruits that turn out to be better than their Rankings(see his success with this at temple). His success with that at UConn has yet to be determined but this is also his first recruiting cycle at UConn. Making irrational judgment before the results come in is a bad practice

Was comparing Killings haul with Millers not with Chillious. It's early regarding Chillious but so far the ace we expected to rescue the 2017 class is 0 for 3. I have much higher expectations in Chillious than in Killings.

Your right that assistants can't rescue the head coach from himself.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I don't want to live in a world where pointing out reality is seen as "being negative." Maybe that's just me though.

If you see reality more negatively, then maybe it is.
If you are projecting future problems, is that reality?
Some even go after short-time assistant coaches future failure. That is negative.
I'm not trying to change you. Just want a break from the same tirade in each thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom