AJ Reeves to Providence | The Boneyard

AJ Reeves to Providence

Reaction Score
The past is the past.....right now PC is more relevant in CBB to kids in this area than UConn apparently....Big East over AAC doesn't help either.

A solid year (sweet 16 / top 25) from UConn can change the narrative hopefully....I hope this team is capable otherwise the recruiting carnage will continue.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At what point does Providence become a real threat to us? I know, one tournament win in two decades, etc etc. They're taking recruits from us right now.
Well, I guess after they have a set of these:
12-5bannersbybradfordwatson-e1417754499881.jpg

Reaction Score
Getting real impatient. What has Killings done? The program is in a downward spiral with no turn around in sight. I am embarrassed but are the leaders embarrassed? I don't want to hear we will be fine. Or KO is pleased with the character of of the new recruits. A year ago Reeves was a lock. WTF is going on. Other programs are punking us.

Reaction Score
MAL said that Ollie only watched him a handful of times after he committed to us. That's a huge indictment on KO

Word is MAL played 20 or 22 times in ct and Ollie went 2x. Same with Prince Ali. (Yes he is out of state) hooking a top 100 recruit us only half the work. These kids want love and visits. There is a ton of leg work after they announce your school

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Can somebody explain how this is an indictment on the staff? We weren't even recruiting reeves. Save your outrage for when they swing n miss on Carey or mucius.

You are a moron.

UConn led for Reeves for most of last year before the head coach went on sabbatical and the kid cut them in May.

It'd also be nice if UConn held an elite camp, but they keep cancelling it and blaming the Gampel work.

Reaction Score
Word is MAL played 20 or 22 times in ct and Ollie went 2x. Same with Prince Ali. (Yes he is out of state) hooking a top 100 recruit us only half the work. These kids want love and visits. There is a ton of leg work after they announce your school

Yikes. That's not even one toe in

Reaction Score
You are a moron.

UConn led for Reeves for most of last year before the head coach went on sabbatical and the kid cut them in May.

It'd also be nice if UConn held an elite camp, but they keep cancelling it and blaming the Gampel work.

Nobodys denying things aren't going well, just seems a bit strange to be outraged by a recruitment that was over a month ago.

Reaction Score
You are a moron.

A year ago we were his first major offer, his teammate tweeted about how excited Reeves was for the UConn offer, Reeves is on campus in August then UConn disappears. NOTHING TO SEE HERE, obviously.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Getting real impatient. What has Killings done? The program is in a downward spiral with no turn around in sight. I am embarrassed but are the leaders embarrassed? I don't want to hear we will be fine. Or KO is pleased with the character of of the new recruits. A year ago Reeves was a lock. WTF is going on. Other programs are punking us.

Well to be fair. Carlton, Polley, and Cobb are a result of Killings. So thankfully for him we actually have players coming in next year. So he hasn't done "nothing" but I do agree that it needs to be better

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Guys the glass is half full.

NC or bust!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members