ACC Regular season, 2023 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

ACC Regular season, 2023

Reaction Score
No, the part of her statement that you want to believe........

Truth has nothing to do with your posts

The league doesn't want to give a dog a bone if it doesn't have to. That is what their investigation set out to determine and it concluded that it didn't have to.
And you know that how ?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I haven’t liked the Duke men’s basketball team since they beat Arizona in the 2001 Final Four, but I don’t hold that against the Duke women!

hey hey hey... lets keep this thread about WBB :confused: ....... but I gotta say..... I'm in a GREAT mood right about now :):):):):)

Thinking about poking a light blue bear right about now :cool:

Reaction Score
And you know that how ?
It is what almost all organizations do when they are the ones responsible for investigating themselves. Damage control is the priority. Why would the ACC be any different?

Reaction Score
I wonder how people perceive Brooke Wycoff? She has done well this year so far, but the tournament is what separates a lot of coaches. Sue couldn't get past the elite eight, can Brooke?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Interesting game toda-on the one hand it’s at ND but ND is without Mabrey and what about Ebo?
Duke didn’t look great beating Pitt at home on Thursday so my money is on ND even without Ebo.

Reaction Score
In the era of mass technology, why didn’t Duke’s assistant coach have a picture taken of the ball or had it brought to the team to look over? As a former girls basketball coach, who has purchased many women’s basketballs, I can tell the difference by looks alone. :confused: I think that I recorded the game. Will check it out.

Reaction Score
Naw....Duke basketball is what it is....and they have a rep.

Coach K after winning his last tournament....

“There was no crowd when guys were warming up,” Krzyzewski said, via ESPN. “And that damn floor was slippery on both ends.”

And sometimes we ACC Duke's opponent fans often share the sentiment of the UNC homey Greensborough News and Record...when Coach K whined about the demeanor of a UNC basketball player after a Duke defeat.

Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski's derogatory comments about UNC player Makhtar Ndiaye's postgame behavior following Carolina's ACC Tournament championship victory over Duke deserve some analysis and comment.If Krzyzewski's description of Ndiaye's taunting the Duke fans was accurate, the coach was correct when he stated (in his own way) that poor sportsmanship detracts from the celebration of victory. Everyone associated with sports needs to hear that message more. The message is sound, the credibility of Krzyzewski as the messenger is, unfortunately, not.

For years, Duke's Cameron Crazies have been patronized by fans and media alike with a wry smile, a wink and a nod. However, anyone that has ever attended a basketball game at Duke's Cameron Indoor Stadium knows that television cannot even do justice to the constant disgusting, profane, even vulgar atmosphere that often prevails. Krzyzewski's comments and many more could accurately describe the demeanor that accompanies virtually every Duke home game against a rival, which Krzyewski has praised and encouraged since his arrival at Duke almost 20 years ago.

I don't have a problem beyond having a small endorphin tingle when a rival's known whining gets spotlighted.
I lost all respect for Coach K after what he said to Dillon Brooks. In the handshake line he said you're not that type of player, in the press conference they asked what he said and he said nothing, it got revealed later what he said. He thought because he is Coach K he has the power to belittle an underclassman because of his stature, showed his true colors. Why I enjoyed Hubert Davis, a man of honor ending his career.

Reaction Score
In the era of mass technology, why didn’t Duke’s assistant coach have a picture taken of the ball or had it brought to the team to look over? As a former girls basketball coach, who has purchased many women’s basketballs, I can tell the difference by looks alone. :confused: I think that I recorded the game. Will check it out.
This

Reaction Score
don't think ND can replace the Mabrey loss, Miles choked on the last play and turned it over.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Let’s go Duke! Beat the Leprechauns! @triaddukefan

rick-ross.gif

DDMF

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I lost all respect for Coach K after what he said to Dillon Brooks. In the handshake line he said you're not that type of player, in the press conference they asked what he said and he said nothing, it got revealed later what he said. He thought because he is Coach K he has the power to belittle an underclassman because of his stature, showed his true colors. Why I enjoyed Hubert Davis, a man of honor ending his career.
I had lost all respect for him long before that, but yes he definitely revealed his true character there. Media was always letting him slide on everything, he should've been raked over the coals for that one.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Pitt's first victory in the ACC since Jan 27..... of 2022. :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like UVA will be playing on Wednesday in Greensboro.

I had lost all respect for him long before that, but yes he definitely revealed his true character there. Media was always letting him slide on everything, he should've been raked over the coals for that one.

Well time as shown that Brooks is an arsehat... but that's for a NBA thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom