ACC Regular season, 2023 | The Boneyard

ACC Regular season, 2023

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke is off to a 3-0 conference start for the first time in 9 years.

Duke has held its last three opponents to 22ppg under their season average.

The only team to score more than 58 points all year on Duke is The University of Connecticut. Even my NC A&T Aggies scored more points on Duke than Louisville.

Reaction Score
Watching Virginia Tech vs North Carolina. This is the Paulina Paris I was kinda expecting since day 1. VT doesn't get Kitley enough touches, but I'm not sure if it's the guards fault or a Kitley thing. Also efficient deja Kelly is a cold player, would like to see it more often
Shout out to Duke on the big win vs Louisville. And Florida State remains impressive.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

The only team to score more than 58 points all year on Duke is The University of Connecticut. Even my NC A&T Aggies scored more points on Duke than Louisville.
You guys will definitely be ranked this week!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

All those paper bags you bought a few seasons ago to hide your face can be thrown away now. Duke is for real.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
All those paper bags you bought a few seasons ago to hide your face can be thrown away now. Duke is for real.

So far so good. I'd had a feeling in the preseason that we would outperform the media expectations, and we have.... so far. Our offense is ragged at times, but we play defense and we are a good FT shooting team.

Might still need them due to the season High Point is having so far.

hm.gif

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
In a game that set WCBB back 30 years, NC State survived against Syracuse, 56-54. NC State was 20 of 60 from the field, 2 of 17 from THREE and committed 19 turnovers. Syracuse wasn't much better...shooting 31.7% from the field and committing 20 turnovers.

State trailed 49-40 going into the 4th quarter...but turned up the defense when they needed to.

State really misses Diamond Johnson. We need her back soon.

OTOH...character-building win. State managed to survive on a night when the shots weren't falling.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I haven't seen FSU play this year, but from what I hear/read, this kid might be good

Reaction Score
Watching Virginia Tech vs North Carolina. This is the Paulina Paris I was kinda expecting since day 1. VT doesn't get Kitley enough touches, but I'm not sure if it's the guards fault or a Kitley thing. Also efficient deja Kelly is a cold player, would like to see it more often
Shout out to Duke on the big win vs Louisville. And Florida State remains impressive.
I think they have brought in more guard scorers which have taken away from Kitley's impact and down low play. They definitely need to realize that they are a better team playing inside out versus Shooting so many 3's with Amore and King along with the other guards .

Reaction Score
UNC loses to Miami -- the Cavinder twins seem to have taken them to school. I'll be surprised if the Tarheels are still ranked next week.

BC defeats NC St, and Diamond Johnson played. I think they have to drop in the rankings after this.

Last edited:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am feeling my @triaddukefan euphoria this morning upon seeing all the scores from last night (had to go to neighbors Birthday party so I missed all the games :mad:) so with Duke winning, NC and NC State losing (more the former than the latter), VPI beating UVA and FSU putting a beatdown on Clemson, Duke has started to separate itself into the 1st tier! Happy for our fine friend and glad to be magnanimous since we beat them by 28 without Dorka....
Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom