ACC & BIG SOUTH Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

ACC & BIG SOUTH Thread

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
The ACC has adjusted their COVID-19 policy rules. No more automatic forfeits. Looks like Duke may actually have to play an ACC game going forward to get a win!

Reaction Score
Louisville-Miami game Sunday won't happen - Covid issues within the Louisville program. They played last night without two players and apparently more now.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Louisville-Miami game Sunday won't happen - Covid issues within the Louisville program. They played last night without two players and apparently more now.
NC State will play at Miami on Sunday

Reaction Score
I am convinced Bianca Jackson was a bad addition to Fsu. Chemistry has been off. She doesn't play today and Fsu finally plays to their potential beating Wake by almost 40 points.

Timpson and Gordon are legit. Go Noles!

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Coach Moore expressed some frustration with the ACC office in the pre-game interview today.

The two-day switch to plan/practice/travel for Miami notwithstanding, the ACC has proposed the following:

-- trading a home game against Syracuse with a road game at Syracuse

-- making up the postponed game against Notre Dame on the last Tuesday of February, after NC State played on Sunday and after Notre Dame has had a week off to prepare

I don't blame him for being a little irked.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I am convinced Bianca Jackson was a bad addition to Fsu. Chemistry has been off. She doesn't play today and Fsu finally plays to their potential beating Wake by almost 40 points.

Timpson and Gordon are legit. Go Noles!
They looked very good today. Beating Wake Forest by 41 points was impressive.

Reaction Score
Coach Moore expressed some frustration with the ACC office in the pre-game interview today.

The two-day switch to plan/practice/travel for Miami notwithstanding, the ACC has proposed the following:

-- trading a home game against Syracuse with a road game at Syracuse

-- making up the postponed game against Notre Dame on the last Tuesday of February, after NC State played on Sunday and after Notre Dame has had a week off to prepare

I don't blame him for being a little irked.
Man.........that's rough. Lose home advantage and play on a 2 day turnaround. Doesn't seem fair at all, but it's the reality this season.

We're probably going to see a fair bit of this for the balance of the season.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Costly victory for Duke. I didn't see the game, but looked at the box score and saw that Celeste Taylor only played 15 minutes. Reading online, saw that she suffered a shoulder injury on a flagrant foul by Syracuse. Was later seen on the bench in an arm sling. A major major blow to the Blue Devil's quest to finish in the top 4 in the conference.....maybe in the top 8. :(

Reaction Score
Costly victory for Duke. I didn't see the game, but looked at the box score and saw that Celeste Taylor only played 15 minutes. Reading online, saw that she suffered a shoulder injury on a flagrant foul by Syracuse. Was later seen on the bench in an arm sling. A major major blow to the Blue Devil's quest to finish in the top 4 in the conference.....maybe in the top 8. :(
Hoping it's not serious, however it's possible for Day-Wilson to play more minutes if necessary. She's used to a heavy workload. Not ideal, but it's possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom