2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis final four | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis final four

awy

Reaction Score
caleb wilson the enthusiastic kentucky recruiter taking OV to UNC, not so committed to kentucky eh
actually seems like it's an unofficial, not good for the kentucky friendship ball narrative

Reaction Score
Who said what we are doing isn't working? And for the same reason recruits go to football games on visits(which Hurley has done), to give the kid a look into how awesome our fanbase is.

BTW, Clingan came to first night. My question was more so why we don't do more of it. It seems to be an effective recruiting tool for some kids.
Well, you kinda did. You said that other schools are using something as a recruiting tool that is "effective", why aren't we? I'm saying whatever we are doing seems to be pretty effective as is.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Yes. I think we're getting him but I have no inside info.

I also think there's a pretty good chance he's the best player we're involved with. He's a 5 star IMO.
The amount of talent we have on hand plus all these potential recruits is mind boggling. In a few weeks with all these potential recruits we may need to have Jay Bilas do another great interview. Way to go staff!!!!

Reaction Score
Well, you kinda did. You said that other schools are using something as a recruiting tool that is "effective", why aren't we? I'm saying whatever we are doing seems to be pretty effective as is.
So we should add nothing to it? Asking why we don’t do something. Is not saying what we’re doing isn’t working. You’re reaching

Reaction Score
From the comments from recruits it seems that Hurley type recruits are more impressed with a tough practice than the pageantry of First Night.
It’s not a big deal.

BUT

We can do both.

Side note. Recruiting aside our first nights in general are kind of boring. It should be a promotional night for the program. I teach in Southern Connecticut and UConn does very little to capture the love and attention from the youth in this area. It’s good for the long term health of our program to cultivate younger fans.

Reaction Score
It’s not a big deal.

BUT

We can do both.

Side note. Recruiting aside our first nights in general are kind of boring. It should be a promotional night for the program. I teach in Southern Connecticut and UConn does very little to capture the love and attention from the youth in this area. It’s good for the long term health of our program to cultivate younger fans.
Lewis looks thrilled at Duke. Must have seen the creepy baby.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom