2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis final four | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis final four

Reaction Score
This will be the first OV for Lewis to any of his final four schools.
Let’s rollout the red carpet and show him his path for success in CBB at UConn along with his path to the NBA and have realize there’s no need for him to visit the other 3 and get him to commit !
IMG_1578.gif

Reaction Score
This will be the first OV for Lewis to any of his final four schools.
Let’s rollout the red carpet and show him his path for success in CBB at UConn along with his path to the NBA and have realize there’s no need for him to visit the other 3 and get him to commit !
View attachment 103587
Capital Grille time

Reaction Score
Would've liked the other 3 packaged together Mullins, Thomas, and Bundalo. But those 3 are good too.
Forget about Thomas…I’d focus on the other 5. Lewis/Mullins/Reibe is my ideal class, but a combo of Lewis with either Mullins or Adams and Reibe or Bundalo would be terrific. I sort of think Lewis is in a spot by himself as he is really the only lead guard type we’re recruiting.

Reaction Score
Every once in awhile I’ll have a random connection. And the vibes are good here pre-visit.

Kentucky would be the other contender to look out for.
We’re far out in front of UK, but they can offer things we may not be able to. Hard to know how hinged Lewis is to the idea of playing with buddies like Wilson. How’s it going to feel when he leaves after a year and you don’t? How will it feel to battle with a very ball heavy Jasper, when you are also an on ball combo?

UK can likely offer more instant guarantee on PT the core players are all transfers this year that will be gone. But do you want to play with an all frosh roster? What are you learning? It’s also proven not to work on the winning side of things.

Pope plays a positionless spread offense where each player has the open trigger to shoot threes. This could be attractive to freshman. While he’s won in the regular season it’s bombed in the NCAAs. Perhaps he hasn’t had the personnel.

UK may or may not have the NIL, as they likely have a bigger pot but already spread quite a bit out over JJ and Moreno, and will need to dish out for Wilson as well.

It’s fairly clear that Acaden is attracted to brands as his final 4 were all BBs. He also likes some attention as has taken his recruitment to social media.

If he wants to play team hoops, win and be developed, he comes this way. You’d have to think the staff sees that in him or else they wouldn’t burn all this time. If he doesn’t he’s shifted priorities and not a fit. Will be interesting.

Reaction Score
We’re far out in front of UK, but they can offer things we may not be able to. Hard to know how hinged Lewis is to the idea of playing with buddies like Wilson. How’s it going to feel when he leaves after a year and you don’t? How will it feel to battle with a very ball heavy Jasper, when you are also an on ball combo?

UK can likely offer more instant guarantee on PT the core players are all transfers this year that will be gone. But do you want to play with an all frosh roster? What are you learning? It’s also proven not to work on the winning side of things.

Pope plays a positionless spread offense where each player has the open trigger to shoot threes. This could be attractive to freshman. While he’s won in the regular season it’s bombed in the NCAAs. Perhaps he hasn’t had the personnel.

UK may or may not have the NIL, as they likely have a bigger pot but already spread quite a bit out over JJ and Moreno, and will need to dish out for Wilson as well.

It’s fairly clear that Acaden is attracted to brands as his final 4 were all BBs. He also likes some attention as has taken his recruitment to social media.

If he wants to play team hoops, win and be developed, he comes this way. You’d have to think the staff sees that in him or else they wouldn’t burn all this time. If he doesn’t he’s shifted priorities and not a fit. Will be interesting.
Where do you get the idea we’re far out in front of Kentucky? Haven’t seen that anywhere. I do think it’s between us and Kentucky but my guess would be 60/40 Kentucky at this point. Hope I’m wrong.

Reaction Score
Where do you get the idea we’re far out in front of Kentucky? Haven’t seen that anywhere. I do think it’s between us and Kentucky but my guess would be 60/40 Kentucky at this point. Hope I’m wrong.

Meaning we’ve been involved much longer. UK has swooped in very recently. I’m not sure how much that means to a recruit but we’ve been courting for far longer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom