2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis final four | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis final four

Reaction Score
If bundalo can play C that would solve everything. Otherwise Abraham would have to accept being our third string F again

Nowell / Lewis*
Mahaney / Adams*
Ball / Ross / Abraham
Stew / Bundalo* / Abraham
Reed / Singare
I agree with most of that potential roster, but it's so early to try and predict any of this. So much will change before next season happens, and I don't think we should stop recruiting top recruits. Part of being a top program is having good players who have to fight for minutes

Reaction Score
I doubt anyone knows this years lineup right now, including the coaches. Idk how we are talking about the following year . Plus interesting starting Ball at the 3 lol
Like he did last year when castle was out? Hed be a third guard or wing not a traditional small forward. Most teams start three guards these days. Plus those five would clearly be our best players

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If bundalo can play C that would solve everything. Otherwise Abraham would have to accept being a 3rd string F again

Nowell / Lewis*
Mahaney / Adams*
Ball / Ross / Abraham
Stew / Bundalo* / Abraham
Reed / Singare
Bundalo not a traditional 5, he’d be a stretch 5. Staff is putting a ton of effort into Reibe right now for a reason, looks to be their priority. Would make sense as the only true 5 on their radar.

I’d say current priorities:

Reibe
Mullins (fill in behind Liam, best shooter in class)
Thomas/Lewis - on ball guys
Bundalo
Adams

Guys like Zanetto think it’s a given we get 3 of these, I’m honestly not so sure as all have a number of suitors in play.

Reaction Score
Bundalo not a traditional 5, he’d be a stretch 5. Staff is putting a ton of effort into Reibe right now for a reason, looks to be their priority. Would make sense as the only true 5 on their radar.

I’d say current priorities:

Reibe
Mullins (fill in behind Liam, best shooter in class)
Thomas/Lewis - on ball guys
Bundalo
Adams

Guys like Zanetto think it’s a given we get 3 of these, I’m honestly not so sure as all have a number of suitors in play.
i think thats a fair priority ranking honestly

I hope that Adams re-entering the fold again seemingly with a visit is not the staff reading tea leaves on other 2 main guard targets likelihood. I fear this more because after Greer went (i think without offer but with scheduled visit?) maybe they are slightly expanding net to plan b, as waiting for main targets is high risk high reward ( i know Adams is a 5 star). I think we continue to shoot big or just go portal when all is said or done, even if we go 0 for 5.

Reaction Score
Just typing that name should automatically lock your Boneyard account for a week. 3 times and it's a permanent ban
Lol - I can’t argue that. I collate the tidbits from the variety of sources and try to make some sense of it, Zanetto being one of the least credible. His name would sound amazing as an Italian chicken dish, that I give him.

awy

Reaction Score
he works hard but lets his enthusiasm or something like that get to him.

Reaction Score
he works hard but lets his enthusiasm or something like that get to him.
Well no one forced him to do a daily podcast that requires constantly talking about everything no matter how insignificant it is. There's just not enough content, especially during the offseason. Encourages foolish speculation

Reaction Score
Love this. Seems like the staff is really pushing to lock up a couple commitments before practices kick off. With Adams' visit pushed up and Lewis happening this weekend, along with the cancellation of the Tounde visit, it's very clear the we are focusing on these 6 dudes, with the goal being to reel 3 of them in.

Lewis
Thomas
Mullins
Adams
Bundalo
Reibe

At this point, my ideal class would be Lewis/Mullins/Reibe. The timing with Adams is interesting. I get the feeling we prefer Mullins over Adams, but if Adams wants to commit during his visit and Mullins is taking his IU visit this weekend, I think we'd have to take Adams. I also don't think it's completely out of the question to take both, but I think it makes more sense to take one of Mullins/Adams and one of Lewis/Thomas.

The next couple weeks should be really interesting - I think by the end of this month we'll have a much better idea of what this class will ultimately look like.

awy

Reaction Score
probably the best ballhandler they could have gotten from this class. gotta close this one.

Reaction Score
Hurley can teach him all the lefty guard tricks in the book!

Definitely a good thing. The Lewis, Mullins, Thomas play-out may be in part around timing. Going up against Blue Bloods, Cal and IU in all this, got to land 1-2 and show them who’s boss.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's got a visit to Kentucky already set fwiw. It's not publicly announced yet for some reason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom