2025 Recruiting: - Acaden Lewis final four | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Acaden Lewis final four

Reaction Score
The best part of this final list is that earlier in the summer Lewis was concerned with playing time -- making the likes of Cuse and Michigan real contenders. Dropping them out creates a much clearer path to his committing to UConn.

Reaction Score
Go ‘Cuse
This was written a month ago. Just another example of why you have to take recruiting articles and predictions with a grain of salt. Things happen, things change. Recruiting is fluid.

THE MAJOR PLAYERS: UConn and Syracuse

The main buzz surrounding Lewis at this juncture concerns Syracuse and UConn. Both programs feel near-locks to get official visits from the four-star guard when he releases his travel agenda in the coming weeks. What happens from there, however, is anyone’s guess.

Reaction Score
This was written a month ago. Just another example of why you have to take recruiting articles and predictions with a grain of salt. Things happen, things change. Recruiting is fluid.

THE MAJOR PLAYERS: UConn and Syracuse

The main buzz surrounding Lewis at this juncture concerns Syracuse and UConn. Both programs feel near-locks to get official visits from the four-star guard when he releases his travel agenda in the coming weeks. What happens from there, however, is anyone’s guess.

A kid like Lewis’ list was bound to change as he’s ascended up the rankings. Why stay with your early courters if you’ve become that much prettier? Couldn’t agree with you more on recruiting, things are always moving. Take a kid like Ament, one week he’s scheduling us, the next we aren’t on his calendar.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Stumbled across this tweet, refreshing perspective from Ahmad's dad about Lewis

i know boat was the def facto "SG" alongside shabazz, so nowell isnt too small to play off ball either. i just dont think we'll need him to given our personnel next season. mainly b/c i'm thinking that liam and stew are both starting and going pro (which i'm thinking due to the fact we're recruiting bundalo as our starting PF in 2026):

Diarra 25 / Nowell 15
Liam 25 / Aidan 15
Stew 15 / Ball 15 / Ross 10
Alex 30 / Stew 10
Reed 20 / Samson 20

30: Alex
25: Diarra / Liam / Stew
20: Reed / Samson
15: Nowell / Aidan / Ball
10: Ross

Reaction Score
i know boat was the def facto "SG" alongside shabazz, so nowell isnt too small to play off ball either. i just dont think we'll need him to given our personnel next season. mainly b/c i'm thinking that liam and stew are both starting and going pro (which i'm thinking due to the fact we're recruiting bundalo as our starting PF in 2026):

Diarra 25 / Nowell 15
Liam 25 / Aidan 15
Stew 15 / Ball 15 / Ross 10
Alex 30 / Stew 10
Reed 20 / Samson 20

30: Alex
25: Diarra / Liam / Stew
20: Reed / Samson
15: Nowell / Aidan / Ball
10: Ross
I’d be really surprised if Aidan only plays 15/mpg.

Reaction Score
I’d be really surprised if Aidan only plays 15/mpg.
Closer to 25 minutes
Liam is going to be a lotto pick so whose minutes is Mahaney cutting into? you can give him some PT at PG but then people will say there's no way Nowell is only playing 10mpg. Ball is already at his bare minimum for projected PT. you could take 5 mpg from Ross but then people will say no way Ross only gets 5mpg...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nowell is such a baller. Nobody is taking a spot from him.

You don't get ranked 33rd in the country by accident. He's shorter than our current targets but stronger (by far) than all the guards we're after.

Reaction Score
You don't get ranked 33rd in the country by accident. He's shorter than our current targets but stronger (by far) than all the guards we're after.
Yes. That’s why I’m so high on him. I think he will be a physical menace in the college game. I truly believe he’s going to be a legendary player here.

Reaction Score

Teaming Up with Acaden Lewis?​

Caleb Wilson raised a lot of eyebrows over the weekend with a certain tweet directed at four-star guard Acaden Lewis. After Lewis cut his list to four, including Kentucky, Wilson tweeted“come on over bro” while still on his official visit.

Wilson got close with Lewis over the summer while playing in the SLAM Summer Classic at Rucker Park on Aug. 21. They’ve talked about a potential package deal.

“We definitely would love to play with each other in college,” Wilson said. “It doesn’t necessarily have to be Kentucky, but that’s one of the few schools that’s recruiting both of us at a high level. I’d love to play with Acaden in college and Kentucky is recruiting us both, so it would be really cool, if possible.”

Reaction Score
Liam is going to be a lotto pick so whose minutes is Mahaney cutting into? you can give him some PT at PG but then people will say there's no way Nowell is only playing 10mpg. Ball is already at his bare minimum for projected PT. you could take 5 mpg from Ross but then people will say no way Ross only gets 5mpg...

Ross. We have tons of talent. But I doubt we’re going 10 deep in double figure minutes. I’m also not in Stewart is going pro contingent and don’t see him playing 25/gm.

Reaction Score
Ross. We have tons of talent. But I doubt we’re going 10 deep in double figure minutes. I’m also not in Stewart is going pro contingent and don’t see him playing 25/gm.
Then someone needs to tell Hurley to stop recruiting bundalo since we’ll still have stew and Abraham at PF next season

Reaction Score
Then someone needs to tell Hurley to stop recruiting bundalo since we’ll still have stew and Abraham at PF next season

What does Bundalo have to do with Stewart? Bundalo is a 4.

Reaction Score
I think Stewart is going pro, but even if he doesn't there's plenty of minutes between the 3 and 4 for all of Stewart, Abraham, Bundalo

Reaction Score
What does Bundalo have to do with Stewart? Bundalo is a 4.

Stews going to be our backup 4 this year and would be our starting 4 next year if he’s back

Nowell / Mahaney / Ball / Stew / Reed

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Stewart is going pro, but even if he doesn't there's plenty of minutes between the 3 and 4 for all of Stewart, Abraham, Bundalo
If bundalo can play C that would solve everything. Otherwise Abraham would have to accept being a 3rd string F again

Nowell / Lewis*
Mahaney / Adams*
Ball / Ross / Abraham
Stew / Bundalo* / Abraham
Reed / Singare

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members