abu andJaredTerrell will lease top 10 at 830 tonight | The Boneyard

abu andJaredTerrell will lease top 10 at 830 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It'll be interesting to see which teams make both lists. It's been reported that Kansas, Providence, UConn, Miami, Florida, St. John's & Cincy will make Terrell's list.

Reaction Score
I think uconn prov florida ku st. John makes both lists

Reaction Score
Terrell:
@HoopDreamsmag: Jared Terrell Final 10:
Florida
UConn
Cincinnati
Providence
Miami
OSU
St Johns
UCLA
URI
Xaiver

Reaction Score
Abu:
@HoopDreamsmag: Abdul Malik Abu Final 10:
NC State
Florida
Kansas State
Miami
Kentucky
Iowa State
UConn
Prov
UCLA
St Johns

Reaction Score
So looks like it's Florida, Miami, UConn, Providence, UCLA & St. John's in it for both of them.

Reaction Score
Its interesting I think I would take Devin Robinson over Abu. I would imagine it would be difficult to land both.

Reaction Score
Its interesting I think I would take Devin Robinson over Abu. I would imagine it would be difficult to land both.

I'll take whoever wants to commit first. Robinson or Abu + McLaughlin or Perkins and we're all set to make a serious run in 2014 and beyond. Chucku would be the cherry on top but I suspect he's PC bound.

caw

Reaction Score

I saw Robinson as more of a 3 at the college level. He's very skinny. Abu is a much more traditional four. I think both could work together.

JMO but I would put Robinson with Oubre and Chatman as SF recruits.

Reaction Score

I would prefer Abu. We're gonna need a body to help on the boards if we're going to have facey/brimah/nolan at the 5. We've got a wing/stretch already in hamilton. then calhoun at 3, purvis 2 and with any luck perkins/mclaughlin at 1.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Abu:
@HoopDreamsmag: Abdul Malik Abu Final 10:
NC State
Florida
Kansas State
Miami
Kentucky
Iowa State
UConn
Prov
UCLA
St Johns

who else got scared when you did not see uconn at first? :D thats how much i want abu

Reaction Score
Just looking at where Robinson would get his minutes would be the four to me. With Purvis, Hamilton, and Calhoun were pretty filled at the wings.

It also depends on if Ollie wants to continue to play with a four Like DeAndre Daniels or go back to two bigs.

I agree with Champs whoever commits first I would take.

Dream class to me is Hamilton, Perkins, Robinson, Chukwu then maybe a Carrington or Wade Baldwin guy like that.

caw

Reaction Score
Just looking at where Robinson would get his minutes would be the four to me. With Purvis, Hamilton, and Calhoun were pretty filled at the wings.

It also depends on if Ollie wants to continue to play with a four Like DeAndre Daniels or go back to two bigs.

I agree with Champs whoever commits first I would take.

Dream class to me is Hamilton, Perkins, Robinson, Chukwu then maybe a Carrington or Wade Baldwin guy like that.

I wouldn't have that as my dream class but I wouldn't mind it at all.

I lean Perkins, Hamilton, Chatman/Oubre, Abu, Chukwu, Carrington.

Ollie may leave a scholarship open for a 5th year or transfer. Wouldn't shock me at all if he only took 4 true freshmen.

Reaction Score

I doubt he wants us to continue to get out-rebounded against every good team we face. Cuts down the margin of error.

Anyway, I suspect it's more Robinson vs. Terrell rather than Robinson vs. Abu. And since getting Terrell would seem to help us get Abu, Terrell it is.

Reaction Score
Robinson might end up being a top 20 kid while Abu and Terrell are top 60, 65. Think Robinson is going to command minutes somewhere if we land him and I think we have more available at the 4. The thing that kills isn't just DeAndre is also Olander at the 5 and two small Pgs.

Reaction Score
Robinson might end up being a top 20 kid while Abu and Terrell are top 60, 65. Think Robinson is going to command minutes somewhere if we land him and I think we have more available at the 4. The thing that kills isn't just DeAndre is also Olander at the 5 and two small Pgs.

Exactly, going small at the four isn't a problem when your five can snag 8+ rebounds. Oleander wasn't that guy last season. I trust Phil will be at that point by his junior year.

Reaction Score
Exactly, going small at the four isn't a problem when your five can snag 8+ rebounds. Oleander wasn't that guy last season. I trust Phil will be at that point by his junior year.

Plus Hamilton is a 6'8 3.

Reaction Score
thing that scares me about Abu is he might closer to 6'5 than 6'7. First time I saw him that's what jumped out shorter than I was expected. He makes up for it with his explosiveness.

Reaction Score
Terrell, Hamilton, Abu, and one more top recruit would be amazing!! Everyone needs to realize Terrell is a great player and just as good or better than me y recruits uconn has had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom