abu andJaredTerrell will lease top 10 at 830 tonight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

abu andJaredTerrell will lease top 10 at 830 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If we are recruiting Robinson as a 3, I'd actually kind of prefer Chatman over him. He's more well rounded, but I'd be very happy with either.

Dream 2014 Recruiting Class:

Purvis +
PG: Perkins or McLaughlin (I prefer McLaughlin)
Wing: Hamilton, Chatman or Robinson
Center: Chukwu

Yes yes yes

Reaction Score
I think that chukwu boat has sailed. I'm thinking Ollie sees the future at center in either Nolan,facey, or brimah. would really love chatman, seems a little underrated.

Reaction Score
calling him local is like calling dion waiters, dorell wright, and andray blatche local

Reaction Score
If we are recruiting Robinson as a 3, I'd actually kind of prefer Chatman over him. He's more well rounded, but I'd be very happy with either.

Dream 2014 Recruiting Class:

Purvis +
PG: Perkins or McLaughlin (I prefer McLaughlin)
Wing: Hamilton, Chatman or Robinson
Center: Chukwu

Pretty close to the same as mine except that I'd like Chukwu or Okonoboh and I'd be very happy with Larrier as well on the wing

Reaction Score
Chatman would be great cant shoot but doesn't everything else.

Am I correct in the fact he's a 6'6-6"7 swing? He doesn't look like a power guy at all and not really athletic.......if he can't shoot it I'm not sure of where the fit is? Just asking......need shooters!

Reaction Score
Am I correct in the fact he's a 6'6-6"7 swing? He doesn't look like a power guy at all and not really athletic.......if he can't shoot it I'm not sure of where the fit is? Just asking......need shooters!

Chatman has been tearing it up this summer according to some of the summer camp reviews I've read. They said he's been scoring from all over the floor & been good from 3. It was on ESPN somewhere earlier this month.

Here's some reviews I've found:
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/...ncbrecruitingon-the-trail&tag=kameron-chatman

Reaction Score

I ask you in the nicest way possible to not post on this board until the season starts. You can heckle us all you want if we lose to a terrible team, but I can't take the back and forth about recruits who are far from deciding whether they want to go to UConn or PC. Every thread gets turned into a mudslinging match.

Reaction Score
Chatman went 9-54 from 3 in the EYBL. He had to sit out the whole high school season so might still be shaking off some rust.

http://www.nikeeyb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ICP3.pdf

Wow that's hideous......from what I see, and it's only highlights but he would have a little trouble getting to the rim in college against good defenders without being able to make a shot. Not sure I like this one!! Always like guys who can shoot it a little so they can get a step when needed!

Reaction Score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Whether you like it, or not, FriarJ

Reaction Score
Could whomever please edit the title of this post. Its really hurting my eyes.

Reaction Score
This is an anomaly, weakest draft in last 25 years. I mean even out pal AO found his way into it and he tore up summer league on a strong Suns roster. Sorry, 2 easy of an intro, someone had 2 b the 1st.

You might be right actually if Anthony Bennett can go number one no reason why he cant be a first round pick.

Reaction Score

PC probably will. Why any player wants to play for a HC that can't coach, develop talent, or make an NCAA tourney in almost a decade is beyond us. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom