40 Times | Page 5 | The Boneyard

40 Times

Reaction Score
Huskymedic - you are really losing your sense of accuracy and fair play. I read the link you provided and Whaler11 put the odds at 10-20% - hardly a prediction Bob Diaco would be fired. But to Whaler 11 credit he was not saying Diaco would definitely be back like many did.

You really want to keep this mess going?

Your "waffle" (in the link provided) when challenged - how is it different from @whaler11?
Did you read my post? - I did not present as fact. I said I had not been able to confirm.

Let it die...

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
"Quite frankly, I have been on an amazing roll"

I think we've found someone who can compete with Diaco at selling snake oil.

Real snake oil, especially from rattlesnakes, is good stuff, rich in the long chain omega-3 fatty acid EPA. Perhaps the best source of EPA, but not easy to get. Many studies suggest that EPA can reduce inflammation, including from arthritis.

snake oil, good
Diaco, no good.

C

Chief00

I IMG_1165.PNG

C

Chief00

Huskymedic - While I did not have official confirmation - my postings were pretty clear Quite frankly, I thought of posting your posts about how wrong I was but thought better of it. Serves no purpose. You can't have it both ways - criticizing me for my prediction then afterwards when it comes true - say my post never happened.

Attachments

• IMG_1166.PNG
    IMG_1166.PNG
    313 KB · Views: 43
C

Chief00

Real snake oil, especially from rattlesnakes, is good stuff, rich in the long chain omega-3 fatty acid EPA. Perhaps the best source of EPA, but not easy to get. Many studies suggest that EPA can reduce inflammation, including from arthritis.

snake oil, good
Diaco, no good.

Yeah if you want real major league snake oil; read all of Stairmaster's posts in my thread mocking me for predicting Diaco's dismissal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
That's basically Newsome. He doesn't have great top end speed but he gets up to speed very quickly.

Joe Morris was like that when the Giants won their first Superbowl. Quickness and acceleration is more important than 40 yard speed for a TB.

C

Chief00

Joe Morris was like that when the Giants won their first Superbowl. Quickness and acceleration is more important than 40 yard speed for a TB.
That's a really good comparison. They acceleration to the hole really well but then plateau after 15 -20 yards. But, that's a good job!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom